The Sales coordinator works within established Sales Department guidelines to maximize station revenue opportunities from an order entry, traffic and accountability perspective. The Sales assistant is also responsible for performing all clerical functions required by department personnel as needed. This person shall be highly organized with a good team vibe, sense of humor a plus, dynamic and self-motivated.
• Performs all clerical functions for the Sales Department personnel.
• Maintains awareness of the most current traffic policies, practices and procedures.
• Enters order, traffic and other sales data using computers, ledgers, orders and other resources.
• Corresponds with customers and confers with coworkers to answer inquiries and resolve account problems.
• Prepares forms and reports.
• Some knowledge of Nielsen & ComScore is preferred.
• Monitors inventory.
• Maintains advertiser files and other sales records.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
• High School diploma or higher.
• Fluency in English.
• Strong time management, work well under little supervision to meet deadlines and work accuracy is important.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Minimum one year's experience in clerical support or administrative assistance, preferably in the sales or media fields. Above average knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
• Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record and dependable vehicle.
If you are passionate about being an important part of our successful sales team, we invite you to apply online.
To Apply: Please visit the Work for Us page at KDVR.com: https://kdvr.com/contact/jobs-at-fox31-denver-kwgn/or at the Nexstar Website at:https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar to complete the application process. You must apply online to be considered for this position.
KDVR/KWGN is an equal opportunity employer that seeks diversity in our workforce. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
KDVR.KWGN values the contribution of its employees. We recognize their efforts by offering a competitive compensation plan and an array of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(K), and more. We are committed to a drug and alcohol-free workplace. Any job offer is conditional upon satisfactorily completing a background and DMV check
Compensation range: $45-50K
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9e557-3-236-138-35-42 in your application.