Nexstar Media Group is America's largest local television and media company with 197 full power stations (including partner stations) in 115 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation. Nexstar's platform delivers exceptional local content and network programming to inform and entertain viewers, while providing premium, scalable local advertising opportunities for advertisers and brands across all screens and devices. Learn more at www.Nexstar.tv.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The National Sales Assistant works within established Sales Department guidelines to maximize station revenue opportunities from an order entry, traffic and accounting perspective. The National Sales A ssistant is also responsible for performing all functions required by department personnel as needed.
• Additional Job Description
• Performs all detail oriented functions for the Sales Department
• Maintains awareness of the most current traffic policies, practices and procedures
• Enters order, traffic and accounting data using computers, ledgers, orders and other resources
• Corresponds with customers and confers with coworkers to answer inquiries and resolve account problems
• Prepares forms and reports
• Monitors inventory
• Maintains files and other business records
• Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
• • High School diploma
• Fluency in English
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Minimum one year's experience in support or administrative assistance, preferably in the sales or media fields
• Proficiency with computers and computer software (Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint) telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment .
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1owjy-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.