Nexstar Media Inc. is America's largest local television and media company with 198 full power stations (including partner stations) in 116 markets addressing nearly 62% of US television households and a growing digital media operation. Nexstar's platform delivers exceptional local content and network programming to inform and entertain viewers, while providing premium, scalable local advertising opportunities for advertisers and brands across all screens and devices. Learn more at www.nexstar.tv
Do you have an eye for detail? Do you love keeping things organized? Do you want to grow your career in digital media and marketing? If you answered yes to these questions, please continue reading and apply to join the best marketing team in Las Vegas.
As a member of the 8 News Now Digital Solutions team at KLAS-TV in Las Vegas, the Digital Sales Assistant is responsible for supporting the sales team by managing the workflow of the digital order process and advising our sales team and clients on digital product capabilities and specifications. Excellent follow-up, strong organizational skills and attention to detail are essential to success in this role.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Become an expert on our digital product offerings to be an effective resource for our sales team and clients
• Learn the digital order process and enter and maintain digital orders
• Monitor campaign progress and generate performance reports
• Communicate with sales team and clients to facilitate order accuracy and creative production
• Maintain good working relationships with a variety of internal and external contacts to provide excellent customer service
• Handle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Digital Sales Manager
Requirements & Skills:
• High school diploma with relevant work experience required. BA or BS in Business, Marketing, Advertising or Communications preferred
• 2+ years of media/marketing/advertising industry experience preferred
• Motivated, enthusiastic, self-starter who can work well independently and collaborate with a team
• Effective communication skills
• Multi-tasker and problem solver
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and ability to become proficient on in-house sales systems
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The Digital Sales Assistant must be able to sit, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work in close proximity to others, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions. In addition, the Digital Sales Assistant must be able to handle, control or feel objects, tools or controls. Repetitive movements are required. Work may be conducted in extremely bright or inadequate lighting conditions.
EEO Statement: Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d912p4-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.