Nexstar Media Group, Inc. is a leading diversified media company that produces and distributes engaging local and national news, sports, and entertainment content across its digital and television platforms, including more than 300,000 hours of programming produced annually by our business units. Nexstar owns America's largest local broadcasting group comprised of top network affiliates, with 200 owned or partner stations in 116 US markets reaching 212 million people. Nexstar Digital is a Google Premier Partner, reserved for only 3% of participating companies. We offer an impressive sweet of targeted digital products for our advertisers: CTV/OTT, Pre-Roll/Post-Roll, YouTube, Geofencing, SEM, Social, Streaming Audio and more.
As a Digital Advertising Sales Representative at Nexstar Media, you'll be responsible for driving revenue by selling our digital advertising services to businesses of all sizes. You'll play a critical role in helping our clients reach their target audiences and achieve their marketing objectives.
• Typical first year selling Account Executives earn $52k-$70k depending on volume of sales.
• A base draw + commission of $52k is guaranteed while you train and build on a list of accounts that first year.
• Second year and beyond, with strong performance, you can double and triple your income thanks to a competitive commission plan.
• Identifying and prospecting new clients, maintaining a healthy pipeline of potential leads.
• Conducting in-depth needs analysis to understand each client's unique advertising goals.
• Developing and presenting customized digital advertising solutions.
• Negotiating and closing sales deals with clients.
• Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships.
• Staying up to date on industry trends and competitor offerings.
• Collaborating with our creative and marketing teams to ensure client success.
• Meeting and exceeding monthly and quarterly sales targets.
• Preferred - Bachelor's degree in marketing, Business, or a related field.
• Preferred – at least one year of B2B sales and experience in digital marketing.
• A strong track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Understanding of digital marketing strategies and advertising platforms.
• Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and a strong team player.
• Knowledge of industry trends and competitive landscape.
• Proficiency with CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
• Must be able to sit, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work near others, work outdoors occasionally in all weather conditions, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions.
• In addition, must be able to lift, set up and operate equipment weighing up to 25 pounds, and can handle, control or feel objects, tools or controls. Repetitive movements are required. Work may be conducted in extremely bright or inadequate lighting conditions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmyp86-18-206-48-243-42 in your application.