Immediate opening to join the Digital Ad Operations team!. Seeking the perfect fit for a recent opening on our team! Ad Ops is about details, details, details in the constantly changing world of digital advertising.
The ideal candidate will be constantly self-motivated by their responsibilities, but also able to keep an eye out for opportunities to innovate! We work hard and have a great time doing it!
• Implementing digital advertising campaigns on Nexstar's television station websites
• Primary duties are trafficking, monitoring, and troubleshooting using both Google's DFP ad server and an enterprise broadcast traffic and accounting system
• Position will be based in our corporate office in Irving, TX
• Approve and traffic advertising campaigns using multiple ad-serving platforms
• Review, test, and QA ad creative
• Ensure all ad orders adhere to creative, technical, and legal specifications
• Troubleshoot ad serving errors and report discrepancies
• Provide reports on campaign delivery and performance
• Process creative changes and campaign updates
• Support advertising sales teams with focus on providing excellent customer service
• Collaborate with team members to find solutions and opportunities for improvements
• Bachelor's level degree preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, great organizational and prioritization skills
• Strong problem-solving drive and ability to execute solutions
• A quick learner, proactive, friendly, and work well under pressure
• Digital advertising familiarity
• Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Outlook
• Must be both a team player and able to make solid solo contribution
• Exposure to website publishing systems, in particular WordPress
• Work experience in digital advertising
• Ability to organize and analyze data in Excel
• Ability to manage multiple projects with conflicting priorities in a deadline driven environment is key to success
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq5ny9-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.