The Creative Services Assistant works within the established Promotions Department guidelines to carry out the objectives of the department. The Promotions Assistant also is responsible for performing all clerical functions required by department personnel.
• Performs all clerical functions for the Promotions Department.
• Prepares forms, reports, records and documents using computers, ledgers, orders and other resources.
• Corresponds with customers and confers with coworkers to answer inquiries, coordinate events and resolve problems.
• Maintains files and other business records.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Edit news topicals
• Tag entertainment promos
• Assist with special events
• Locate commercial spots for automation system playback
• Edit special programs
Requirements & Skills:
• High School diploma.
• Fluency in English.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Minimum one year's experience in clerical support or administrative assistance, preferably in the sales/promotions or media fields.
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm1jw3-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.