PT Administrative Assistant, News
The News Administrative Assistant will assist the news department with administrative support, scheduling, and ''customer / viewer'' service.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide administrative support involving efficient handling of confidential information
• Interact with viewers / guests via phone, email or in-person
• Assist with employee scheduling and intern coordination, working closely with newsroom management
• Order and track newsroom supplies
• Prepare agreements, reports, presentations
• Support station or news projects through coordination; other duties as assigned
• Maintain an efficient work environment
• Coordinate meetings
• Support news programs by greeting guests, running teleprompter as needed
• PowerPoint skills and intermediate level Excel and Word skills.
• Ability to work with entire news team
• Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Relevant training in customer service
Education/Experience: High school Diploma or GED, plus (2) two years of administrative experience.
Training/Equipment: MS Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Work Environment/Mental/Physical Requirements:
High stress environment with deadline pressures
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn8863-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.