NewsNation has an immediate opening in New York for a Sales Assistant.
Input and maintain sales orders for, from entry through invoicing & payment. Collaborate with, prioritize and assist assigned Account Executives on specific accounts. Maintain the sales process and sales orders by interacting with the sales & planning departments, traffic, billing & ad agencies.
• Ensure all orders on NewsNation and Antenna are booked and revised according to specs & guidelines and are booked properly in the system for assigned account executive(s)
• Executing flighting of deals, as well as making necessary adjustments for program changes
• Check contracts daily to confirm the systems match and back-up paperwork is accurate, completing tracking sheets
• Handle pre-empts/makegoods in addition to EDI
• Maintain ASR reports, research and resolve discrepancies in a timely manner
• Foster effective relationships with internal and external contacts.
• Assist with digital order booking and maintenance
• BA in business, marketing, communications or related field, or equivalent education and experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills. Attention to detail is a must.
• Flexibility to work overtime during peak sales seasons.
• No budgetary responsibility
Sales Assistant reports to Senior Director of Strategic Sales & Planning, and works directly with Account Executive sales teams, Sales Planners & Inventory Manager. Account Executives will be involved in hiring processes and performance evaluations.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpjnkx-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.