The creative team that brought Mortal Kombat and Injustice to life is now NetherRealm Studios, part of the Warner Bros. Games family. With over 20 years of creation under our belts, NetherRealm's mission remains the same: to create cutting edge entertainment and deliver industry leading tech, game art and overall gaming experiences. NetherRealm Studios is a collaborative and creative environment, constantly striving to up the ante on what is possible in interactive entertainment. Our team is comprised of dedicated professionals with years of experience who are at the forefront of the gaming industry. The passion and energy that made Mortal Kombat a reality is still on display every day in our offices, our hallways and most definitely the studio's arcade room.
Your New Role...
NetherRealm Studios seeks a FX Artist to work closely with the Lead FX Artist to create and maintain high quality Visual Effects assets for the game. This is an individual contributor position that designs and creates FX work for assigned aspects of products with a focus on technical trouble-shooting and problem solving.
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Use Niagara systems in Unreal 4, to create character FX assets.
• Use Niagara systems in Unreal 4, to create cinematic and environmental FX assets.
• Install and maintain FX assets into In-Engine cinemas.
• Assist in R&D efforts for tools enhancements and prototyping of new technology.
Qualifications & Experience...
• Working knowledge of Unreal 4 with Niagara systems and procedural workflows
• Experience with Unreal 4 Materials creation for FX
• Strong understanding of FX optimization and measuring performance on consoles
• Ability to self-manage and meet deadlines
• Experience with Unreal 4 blue print/module script creation (desirable)
• Houdini FX experience a plus
• Proficient in 3D modeling using Maya or 3D Studio Max (desirable)
• Experience with 2D graphic software, including Adobe CC, Substance, Embergen a plus
If you're a qualified candidate and you require adjustments or accommodations to search for a job opening or apply for a position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjybyw-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.