3D Character Artist (Temporary)
The creative team that brought Mortal Kombat and Injustice to life is now NetherRealm Studios, part of the Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment family. With over 20 years of creation under our belts, NetherRealm's mission remains the same: to create cutting edge entertainment and deliver industry leading tech, game art and overall gaming experiences. NetherRealm Studios is a collaborative and creative environment, constantly striving to up the ante on what is possible in interactive entertainment. Our team is comprised of dedicated professionals with years of experience who are at the forefront of the gaming industry. The passion and energy that made Mortal Kombat a reality is still on display every day in our offices, our hallways and most definitely the studio's arcade room.
NetherRealm Studios, a division of Warner Media, seeks a 3D Character Artist who will be responsible for creating realistic and visually compelling Mobile Game characters. The candidate will work closely with Mobile Lead Artist to uphold the game's aesthetic vision and maintain the highest level of consistency and quality possible.
• Efficiently convert high resolution Character Assets for Mobile Game use, including geometry reduction and Substance rebake
• Review Character Assets that were prepared by Junior Artists and contractors.
• Using concept or reference artwork, efficiently prepare new Character Assets for Mobile gaming, including ZBrush, geometry reduction and Substance rebake.
• Report regularly to the Mobile Lead Artist with progress.
• Maintain the high-quality bar established by NetherRealm's titles. Strive for excellence in the rapidly changing universe of Mobile Gaming.
• 1 year of industry experience creating 3D Character Art
• 1 published game title
• Proficiency in Unreal 4, ZBrush, Substance, Maya, Photoshop
The Nice to Haves
Perforce, Trello, Atlassian Confluence + JIRA, Slack
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkq3nq-34-230-9-187-42 in your application.