- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Job DescriptionAs Netflix expands, we continue to look for the best and brightest talent to scale with our growth opportunity. Visit our culture and long-term view to learn more.
The main responsibility of the Workplace team is ensuring the smooth running of the daily operations in the workplace. The successful candidate will be proactive and creative and will be encouraged to express new ideas on improving the overall experience in the workplace, ensuring that we are using our resources to the optimum.
Netflix Manila is a fast-paced and expanding operation with a variety of Workplace needs. We are looking for a hands-on, self-motivated, customer-focused individual to thrive in a fast-paced high-performance environment to scale with our growth.
Job Responsibilities include:
• Provide the highest level of customer service to all employees, vendors, candidates and guests
• Manage day-to-day operations by maintaining a world-class working environment to create an excellent workplace experience
• Establish strong relationships and communication within all levels of the organization to understand and meet business and operational needs
• Liaison with building management/business center operator for operations and maintenance
• Responsible for the monitoring and upkeep of constant quality at the workplace throughout the day
• Monitor service ticketing system including: Creating tickets on behalf of internal employees to help monitor requests, Dispatching tickets to relevant teams including workplace, N Tech, employee services, and more
• Coordinate logistics on-site, support on importation/ exportation processes
• Contribute to the improvement of existing processes, evaluating workflows to identify areas of improvement where possible
• Assist on projects involving floorplanning, planning and executing changes and moves
• Help to maintain Health and Safety within the office, incl. carrying out monthly inspections, ensuring certification of Safety supplies, checking First Aid boxes are stocked and within date, etc.
• Lead logistics with moves, adds and changes on the work floors
• Respond to emergencies as needed to minimise any downtime within the workplace
• Be a member of the emergency response team.
• Plan and coordinate food & beverage programs in the workplace for employees
• Assist with onboarding and welcoming new employees into their new workplace
• Assist with coordination and set up of special events within the office
• Occasional on-call availability, flexible schedule for off hours/emergency support
• Administrative support to the business and travellers visiting the Philippines office
• Coordinate supplier onboarding and support financial administration
• Previous experience with facilities/workplace services and operations for a minimum of 8 years is needed to be successful in this role
• Project experience in renovation, setting up expansion/new spaces
• Adequate experience in coordination of workplace events and F&B programs
• A team player of approachable and social disposition, with ability to maintain successful relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to work as part of the APAC regional team and travel occasionally
• Be comfortable working remotely
• Self motivated and proactive, hands-on, and not afraid to tackle any problem however big or small
• Demonstrable problem solving skills, with the ability to be reactive to the current needs of the workplace, often requiring on-the-spot decision making
• Strong attention to details and excellent organisation skills
• Accustomed to multitasking in a fast-paced creative environment, with the ability to anticipate team needs and respond accordingly
• Flexible attitude and willingness to sometimes work outside of the usual office hours
• Knowledge and proficiency with Gmail, Google applications (Docs, Sheets, Slides), Google Drive, etc.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Demonstrate a clear understanding of the Netflix culture
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj8qve-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.