Netflix, the leading online movie and television subscription service, seeks a Workplace Services Coordinator to support our Salt Lake City Location.
We are seeking a hands-on, experienced Workplace Coordinator who will act as the first point of contact for all guests and candidates and provide exceptional service to visitors and colleagues. This role will also focus on supporting our daily and strategic operations including but not limited to reception, events, and other administrative tasks. Netflix is a fast-paced and demanding company that requires a driven individual who is able to exercise good judgment, take initiative, and provide a high level of customer service to enhance our employee experience.
• Greet guests, candidates, and visitors to Netflix in a friendly and professional manner
• Provide internal event support
• Experience with vetting new vendors and onboarding them
• Manage all related vendors to ensure high levels of service, maintaining solid communication and good working relationships
• Communicate and coordinate with colleagues upon guests & candidates arrival
• Perform administrative tasks such as compiling reports, performing audits, tracking data, scanning, etc.
• Working with an internal helpdesk ticketing system to assign, monitor, and complete employee requests in a timely and efficient manner
• Ensure reception area is tidy and stocked with necessary supplies
• Manage distribution of access badges for all new and current employees
• Leading the workplace onboarding presentation
• Assist the Workplace Team with special projects as needed
• Work cross functionally with our CREWS team to create and maintain playbooks
• Process incoming mail and packages (sorting, opening, date stamping, distribution to personnel)
• Develop and implement new experience concepts to ensure an exceptional experience for all stakeholders, to include staff, visiting employees, new hires, guests and interview candidates
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of experience in facilities workplace services, events, or other administration
• 2+ years of administrative support or customer service experience
• Must be a team player, flexible, and professional
• Details driven with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrable problem solving skills, with the ability to exercise excellent judgement in reaction to the current needs of the workplace
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive
• Experience with Google Drive (Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.)
• Have a clear understanding of the Netflix Culture
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0wmje-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.