Production Manager / Coordinator, Anime Creative
Netflix has enjoyed explosive growth in Asia over the past several years, and the size and complexity of the markets in which we operate mean there's so much more to do. As a Talent Coordinator based in our Tokyo office, you will have an outsized impact on Netflix's success, by designing a regionalised candidate experience and be a part of the impact of building stunning teams to entertain the world.
As part of the global Talent Coordinating Team, you will be responsible for delivering a high touch candidate experience that reflects the Netflix culture and thoughtfully includes local cultural nuances. This requires close collaboration & partnership with talent acquisition, hiring managers, panelists, executive assistants, etc.
If you loved Alice in Borderland, Baki, Beastars or even Stranger Things, this could be the company for you.
In this role you will:
• Be Immaculate with the Details - You understand the value of the details and move through the coordinating workflow with attention and thoroughness.
• Be a Critical Thinker - You quickly and accurately identify roadblocks, rally the resources, provide options to our partners and execute.
• Be a Collaborator - You quickly respond to new information (shifts in pace, volume, structure, and strategy), reprioritise effectively without compromising on quality; know and understand the value of people over process.
• Be an Expert Communicator - Communicates the right information to the right people at the right time.
• Be an Optimiser - You find the quickest way to coordinate the logistics of an interview while not compromising on providing an incredible experience for both our candidates and stakeholders.
• Be a Self-starter - You are self driven, independent, you enjoy autonomy, and are able to make a high impact.
• Be a Host - You are an attentive and hospitable host for our candidates while they are onsite at Netflix.
More about the requirements of the role:
• You are obsessive about delivering an exceptional experience to create an everlasting impression.
• You have strong detail orientation, communication and prioritisation skills.
• You thrive in a fast-paced environment, are a natural problem solver and have an entrepreneurial mindset.