Talent Coordinator (LA)
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment, bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide. To support our growth in Los Angeles, we are looking for an exceptional Talent Coordinator to join our team. We'll give you the context to be effective, the resources to be efficient and we'll get out of your way so that you can curate a personalized experience for your candidates as they learn more about the work they would do and people they'd do it with if they were to join Netflix.
As part of the global Talent Coordinating Team, you will be responsible for designing a high touch candidate experience that reflects the Netflix culture and thoughtfully includes local cultural nuances. This requires close collaboration & partnership with talent acquisition, hiring managers, panelists, executive assistants, etc.
In this role you will:
• Be Immaculate with the Details - You understand the value of the details and move through the coordinating workflow with attention and thoroughness.
• Be a Critical Thinker - You quickly and accurately identify roadblocks, rally the resources, provide options to our partners and execute.
• Be a Collaborator - You quickly respond to new information (shifts in pace, volume, structure, and strategy), reprioritize effectively without compromising on quality; know and understand the value of people over process.
• Be an Expert Communicator - Communicates the right information to the right people at the right time.
• Be an Optimizer - You find the quickest way to coordinate the logistics of an interview while not compromising on providing an incredible experience for both our candidates and stakeholders.
• Be a Host - You are an attentive and hospitable host for our candidates while they are onsite at Netflix.
More about the requirements of the role:
• You are obsessive about delivering an exceptional experience to create an everlasting impression
• You have strong project and program management skills
• You thrive in a fast-paced environment, are a natural problem solver and have an entrepreneurial mindset
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d817oq-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.