Netflix is looking for a Talent Acquisition Operations Coordinator to partner with our unique and dynamic Talent Acquisition Operations team. At Netflix, talent acquisition is a priority, so we need someone who understands the importance of finding the best of the best and who has the desire to make an impact as we achieve our goals. You will partner with teams that provide strategic support to the company's global efforts to hire top talent.
In this role you will:
• Be the subject matter expert and point of contact relating to job postings, requisitions, and pre-hire onboarding workflows
• Partner closely with the recruiting team to ensure accurate data, education around requisition workflows, and understanding of how both impact the business.
• Responsible for requisition management and Hires within both our HRIS and ATS
• Execute and manage all job postings in both our ATS and job site
• Identify gaps and opportunities to streamline our ability to scale to impact the candidate new hire journey
• You will also find ways to improve legacy processes and identify opportunities for streamlining and automation.
• Having keen attention to detail, this role provides Netflix Leadership, SP&A, Talent, TA and our Hiring team's robust insights to make swift business decisions
Responsibilities include, but aren't limited to:
• Req/Job posting / Hire Management
• Support key recruiting tools and processes, playbooks, and documentation
• Provide Tier 1 support to recruiting inquiries
• Tools system administration (provisioning access)
• Data entry and audits
• Operational reporting
• Provide TA Training and manage the knowledge base
We want someone who is:
• TA and HR Admin experience 3-5 years (TA is a big plus)
• Experience in data migration, data entry, content management systems and / or Google sites
• 2-3 years in HR administration, operations, or Recruiting operations
• At least one (1) year of experience in data migration, data entry, ATS, content management systems or google sites.
• Self-motivated and directed; hungry to get started with a solid company in a thriving environment
• Proactive and contributive; takes initiative and follows-through reliably
• Accustomed to multitasking and meeting multiple tight deadlines
• Extremely organized, detail-oriented, and a speedy learner
• A team player; always open to offering innovative and constructive ideas to continue our team's success and efficiency
• Effective communicator, proactive and great communication skills
• Problem solver
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw1nbp-3-236-146-28-42 in your application.