As a Talent Acquisition Manager for Content Legal, you will develop, drive, and inspire a high-performing team of Recruiters and Recruiting Researchers, partnering closely with the business to hire top talent for the Content Legal organization. The Content Legal organization is composed of the business & legal affairs professionals who partner with the teams and individuals that bring content to the Netflix service whether through content production, acquisition, or distribution. The Content Legal team also has centers of excellence as it relates to marketing, labor relations, music business & legal affairs, and intellectual property.
The Content Legal team, which sits within the larger Legal & Policy group at Netflix, prides itself on having a business-minded, practical, and innovative approach in its partnership with internal and external partners. As such, this is an opportunity to attract top talent into legal roles that directly impact our ability to bring compelling stories to subscribers around the world.
• As a Talent Acquisition Manager for Content Legal, you will manage, hire, and lead a team of recruiters and researchers to successfully partner with different teams within the Content Legal organization.
• You will be a strong player-coach with the ability to be hands-on and in the details but also understand as a leader where and when it's appropriate to provide space and autonomy to make wise decisions for their individual searches.
• You will have either a strong passion for legal OR a deep understanding of how support organizations - such as legal - have the influence and possibility to shape business outcomes.
• Be a critical inclusion & diversity thought partner to leaders and determine a plan for increasing representation of under-represented groups within the content legal team
• Partner closely with the Content Legal leadership teams on holistic recruiting strategy, helping them to better understand trends, and ensure headcount alignment
• Evaluate current hiring process and make changes to streamline and enhance for candidate experience and/or hiring managers
• Proactively balance workload between recruiters and researchers on your team
• Participate at a team level on broader team projects and initiatives to enhance recruiting at Netflix
• Leverage, analyze, and develop recruiting reports to share with team and business
• 3+ years leading high performing recruiting teams in a fast-paced environment
• 5+ (total) years of recruiting experience with a focus on hiring for business, legal, or adjacent corporate roles
• Demonstrated ability to conceptualize and articulate hiring strategy for complex business groups
• Experience recruiting for business, legal, or adjacent corporate teams
• Strong analytical skills coupled with a broad business perspective
• Strong level of independence and efficiency; entrepreneurial mindset
• Seasoned recruiting leader who is able to thrive in our company culture
• Skilled at using data to analyze recruiting trends and gaps, diagnose challenges, and develop solutions to improve recruiting
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rej9p1-54-211-101-93-42 in your application.