The global footprint of Productions is rapidly increasing as Netflix Studios continues to produce high-quality original content around the world. Do you have passion for logistics, and are you curious to learn creative ways to execute projects beyond standard, commercial shipping practices? We are in search of a self-starting, customer service-driven individual to help our team manage the complex movement of goods for both Productions and the internal Netflix teams that support Productions. This role will report to the Manager of Studio Transportation and Logistics, and the Coordinator will join our team of Specialists in building a robust logistics program to support both the creation and promotion of our content.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Process local and domestic shipments from end-to-end, and provide support to Specialists on international shipments where needed
• Perform detailed inventory of goods for outbound shipments and reconcile items against user requests for internal shipments. Review manifests for remote requests
• Ensure goods are packaged securely for safe transit and labeled according to applicable regulations
• Data entry, scanning, organizing physical and digital shipping documents, and other ad-hoc administrative tasks
• Provide quotes, status updates, and excellent customer service to both internal and external stakeholders
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Corporate Logistics, Technology Deployment, VFX, Post Production, Marketing/PR, Trade Compliance, Finance Operations, Transportation, Labor Relations, Assets & Archives, etc. on shipping projects
• At least 3 years of experience in the logistics industry (supply chain, warehouse, shipping & receiving), or applicable experience in a Production Office (Production Coordinator, APOC). International shipping and/or entertainment-related shipping experience a plus
• Domestic air freight, small parcel, LTL/FTL shipping experience is required, including knowledge of transportation documents such as Packing Lists, BOLs, AWBs, etc.
• Extremely detail-oriented, but also able to take a bird's eye view outside of our team's scope in order to contribute more effectively to big picture success
• Customer service or retail experience preferred
• Able to work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment and manage multiple deadlines
• Eager to learn and apply continuous improvement to both new and pre-existing workflows
• Possess strong verbal and written communication skills. The ideal candidate is able to distill complex details into informative, succinct updates to share with coordinators, managers, and executives
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqom9z-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.