Specialist, Talent Experiences & Gifting
London, United Kingdom
It's an exciting time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. With over 204 million streaming members in over 190 countries, we've learnt that great stories are universal - they can be made anywhere and loved everywhere.
We are looking to fill a role on the Global Integrated Planning team as Manager of UK Film, based in London. This is a great opportunity to work on a diverse range of Films and Documentary Features that are produced in the UK and loved by the world. Your responsibility will be to bridge UK Content and Marketing efforts for these titles globally.
The Integrated Planning team at Netflix is dispersed across our main content export hubs in the US, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, the Middle East and Africa. In EMEA, we have a team on the ground in London (for the UK slate), Madrid (for the Spanish slate) and Amsterdam (for the ex-UK/Spanish slate).
UK Integrated Planners work alongside UK-based Content and Marketing teams to represent the UK slate to the rest of the world, and collaborate on Marketing campaigns that will travel globally. A primary goal for the team is to work in long-lead, upstream planning to help prioritise, identify big bets, and work on early positioning and cross-functional strategy alignment for our top tier titles. In addition, the team is responsible for ensuring that multi-country/global campaigns are crafted to include ideas that resonate across markets and cultures.
In this role, you will be a key contributor in strategising integrated marketing campaigns for multiple high-profile Films and Documentary Features. You will be a member of a small and nimble group of professionals based in our London office, building strong relationships with colleagues both in region and across the globe.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a minimum of 6-8 years of experience in a creative strategy or strategic planning role at an advertising agency, innovative brand, or network/studio marketing team.
• Is an excellent creative and strategic thinker that can build strategic foundations, conceptualise campaign approaches and drive long-lead decisioning on campaigns in partnership with Content, Marketing and other functions (as relevant) including Publicity, Consumer Products, Marketing Partnerships and Product.
• Is a natural team leader who is able to engage, listen and collaborate with internal teams and to see this cross-functional collaboration through title launch.
• Can confidently captain presentations/ discussion forums and effectively communicate campaign specifics to both London-based Content executives and Marketing teams around the globe.
• Has a strong POV, and can expertly influence key stakeholders and foster deep relationships across the business.
• Has had exposure to working on high-profile global Marketing campaigns, with reach domestically and internationally. Ideally, this person will have a global IQ and/or be familiar with working with teams from different regional markets, and is comfortable in collaborating with diverse, geographically-dispersed teams.
• Is so highly organised that even Marie Kondo would be proud.
• Can support workflow optimisation, identifying gaps and opportunities we need to solve for, and push for innovative solutions at scale.
• Has a working understanding of digital advertising (paid social, display, VOD) with a strong grasp of traditional (OOH, TV, Cinema, Radio, Print) and social media platforms.
• Thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, comfortable in managing deep campaign work and long lead title planning concurrently.
• Is a creative problem-solver who can work and navigate comfortably in ambiguity.
• Has a passion for Features - from David Attenborough: A Life on Our Planet to Pelé, and from Mank to Ma Rainey's Black Bottom and (sing it!) Eurovision.
• • Our culture attracts proactive self-starters who exhibit good judgment, innovation, selflessness, courage, impact, candid communication, inclusion, integrity, passion, and curiosity. If the Culture Memo resonates, maybe you're the right person to join the Netflix team.
• LONG TERM PLANNING AND PRIORITISATION.
*Align upstream with UK Content executives on global priorities and content strategies.
*Partner with Country Marketing teams around the world in the internal title prioritisation workflow - helping to identify UK Film & Documentary Features titles for export and socialise title-specific detail to best equip teams for decision-making and budget allocation.
• STRATEGIC CAMPAIGN DEVELOPMENT.
*Partner with UK Marketing leads from project greenlight to shape global strategies and set UK Film & Documentary Features campaigns up for success to resonate globally.
• EXPORTING UK SERIES & FRANCHISE IP
*Act as the connector between UK Film & Documentary Features campaigns and Marketing efforts around the world - from Brazil to Benelux and from Canada to Korea.
*Proactively seek to understand the local markets' strategies, nuances and ambitions and work closely with them to develop Marketing campaigns that ladder up to the global title brand.
*Act as the central cross-functional liaison for all title-specific activity ex-UK, with a focus on identifying great ideas that can scale, and being able to socialise, absorb, organise and address cross-functional feedback.
• WORKFLOW OPTIMISATION
*Seek innovation opportunities on the way that we work cross-functionally by identifying new workflows and needs for tools to bring optimisations and efficiencies.