- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Job DescriptionAs Netflix expands its global content creation footprint, we are increasing our investment in original content production across multiple content ''verticals'' (features, scripted and unscripted TV, documentaries, comedies, etc). The Visual Effects team is seeking a Coordinator to provide support to our EMEA team in the Rome office.
A VFX Coordinator at Netflix requires significant experience in the Film and Television visual effects sector at the Senior Coordinator, Manager or Producer level. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is thorough, diligent and a positive thinker, an effective communicator and able to exercise good judgment and initiative. You will act both independently and work closely with the VFX Manager to provide support to them and the wider team with a variety of duties.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Providing assistance as needed with all aspects of VFX production management across the different content verticals from pre-production through delivery
• Utilising existing production management and tracking software, plus facilitating and contributing to the evolution and adoption of new tools including Netflix proprietary apps.
• Supporting efforts that create better alignment and more efficient workflows across all verticals, as well as improving internal processes such as content delivery, VFX Planning and talent acquisition
• Liaise between vendors, crew, and internal teams to improve work and cross-functional information flow.
• Track and inform post schedules, keeping stakeholders apprised of status.
• At least 3 years of experience within a medium to high budget VFX studio, vendor, or high volume production company
• Your previous job title is likely to be Senior Coordinator, Producer or Manager
• Fluency in English and Italian is required
• The ideal candidate will have held both a significant position with one or more vendors and had client-side experience
• Working knowledge of VFX and Post vendors, including digital labs and DI facilities
• Familiarity with standard production and post software such as Shotgun, Pix and CinesyncKnowledge of digital video and audio file formats
• Ability to handle simultaneously managing several projects in various stages of production (from development through delivery)Strong organizational skills with a proactive mentality and a strong problem solver
• Excellent time management is a mustComfortable with a fast pace and constant changeAbility to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters
• Passionate about our culture and values
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2217m-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.