We are seeking a Coordinator, RoLATAM Production Management to support the Production Management team based out of Mexico City. This position would organize vital production information and workflows with an increasing slate of International Original Shows from pre-production through archive & wrap using internal tools, as well as working closely with both freelance crews and our cross-functional teams within Netflix.
Fueled by the broad appeal of being able to instantly enjoy unlimited movies and TV shows, Netflix is the world's leading Internet television network with over 209 million members in over 190 countries. With this international expansion and a growing slate of International Original productions, it's a great time to join Netflix.
The successful candidate will be passionate, self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and communication, as well as to have fluid people skills to be able to interact with different colleagues. The role will be focused on supporting shows that are produced throughout the Rest of Latam (Colombia, Argentina, Chile, among others) with local talent and producers.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Coordinate the onboarding process for production companies and freelance producers to the Netflix ecosystem, tools, and resources.
• Set up, schedule, and coordinate initial kick-off and ongoing production meetings for self-managed and partner-managed productions.
• Serve as primary production contact through pre-production, production, and wrap for Production Coordinators.
• Track and manage writing/development and production schedules along with overall slate, keeping stakeholders apprised of status.
• Assist with identification and curation of experienced, high-quality production staff and crew.
• Maintain, update, champion the use of our internal systems to track and manage show assets & paperwork delivery to Netflix with external and internal partners.
• Update physical production ''best practices'' and refine production guidelines, training others to use them and understand our workflow.
• Guide the production partner and follow up regarding the status of insurances, visas, and key matters around the production phase that may affect the company
• Serve as a bridge between productions and internal Netflix teams to ensure both sides receive pertinent updates in a timely manner.
• Assist productions and executives in planning and coordinating travel.
• Any other duties as necessary to support the productions and the department.
• Research and inquire best tools and workflow practices among Netflix to improve the way we work between departments
• Analyze and update templates and tools sent to the partners
• 5+ years experience in scripted television production within a high-volume production company or medium to high budget network.
• Fluency in Spanish and proficiency in the English language.
• Team player with an ability to supervise several projects in various points of production (from development through delivery) in a fast-paced environment.
• Access to a long roster of high-quality vendors and crew/creative talent worldwide.
• Flexibility to respond after-hours is important, timely, or urgent manners.
• Ability to be discreet and handle confidential information.
• Proficiency in Google Docs, Sheets, Gmail, Gdrive, MS Word, Excel. Movie Magic Budgeting and Scheduling a plus, but not required, and familiarity with post-production/editorial systems and finishing processes.
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly.
• Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of the current production process and equipment.
• Willingness to take educated risks and think out of the box.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkwx78-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.