Coordinator, Post Production Series UK (Fixed-term)
This Post Production team works on all the Netflix Series in the UK. In this role, you will support our in-house Post Production Managers in delivering shows and you will partner closely with Netflix cross-functional teams working on the UK slate -- Creative Content, Physical Production, Production Finance, VFX and Legal to drive alignment. You will interact with a dynamic and diverse team while remaining consistent with our company's culture.
This is a 13-month fixed-term contract with competitive compensation and benefits package. We are looking for a candidate based in London, UK with solid post-production experience in high-end scripted TV.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Support the post managers reviewing schedules, budgets, quotes, and workflows
• Keeping up to date with Netflix tools, specifications, and technologies
• Track and manage all post schedules, keeping stakeholders apprised of status
• Set up and manage dailies and cut viewing for internal Creative ExecsSet up and attend post-production calls and meetings as needed
• Coordinate with internal specialists from onboarding new projects through the delivery process - i.e. QC, localisation, archiving assets, etc
• Update and manage internal databases/trackersManage Publicity and Marketing requests and assets
• Set up key creative approval sessions such as final sound and colour reviews
• At least 5 years of working experience in Post Production on a freelance basis or staff basis in a Post facility as Post Coordinator and/or Post Supervisor Previous experience working on high-end scripted programming
• Ideally, availability starting from Jan/Feb 2022
• The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of and hold relationships within the UK Post Production community
• Strong organizational skills with an understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly Ability to manage multiple projects and communication channels simultaneously
• Ability to handle a fast-paced environment
• Humble yet confident communication style, able to build relationships within a diverse team
• Familiar with the current trends and workflows for HDR, 4K and AtmosProficiency in the Google Suite of apps (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Gmail, Calendar) and PIX is a bonus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjv6n0-3-235-179-111-42 in your application.