Talent Coordinator Manager
Los Angeles, CA
We are seeking a Department Coordinator who will also serve as an administrative assistant and coordinator to our EHS and Employee Health team. Our team is new, growing, and designed to promote the health and safety of Netflix employees. This role is currently remote but will eventually be based in our Los Angeles or Los Gatos office.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, collaborative, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is able to exercise good judgment and who takes significant initiative.
• Managing the complex calendars for a growing team of medical and EHS professionals and executives, including scheduling internal and external meetings with multiple parties across multiple time zones
• Managing general administrative duties, including processing expense reports and facilitating team
• Coordinate travel arrangements (domestic and international)
• Attends team meetings and provide meeting minutes to team members
• Assisting with onboarding of new hires
• Working and coordinating with executive assistants across teams on various aspects, including conferences and off-site meetings
• Manage emails and messages to distribute and communicate to appropriate team member(s) for responses
• Administers division programs and initiates/coordinates related meetings, implements actions steps, reports progress, and conducts follow-up as needed.
• Contribute and support the implementation of EHS/Medical training programs
• Participate in the development of safety guidelines and related environmental, health and safety communications and educational information
• Maintain all logs and documentation associated with permits and regulatory requirements
• BA/BS degree
• Experience working in an occupational health/environmental safety team is a plus
• 3-5 years providing administrative support to a team
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask
• Team-player and proactive and proficient problem-solver
• Ability to be discreet and maintain confidential personal health information
• Proficiency in Google and MS Office, including: Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Meet, Google Docs, Google Groups, MS Word/Excel
• Ability to work well under pressure, and perform daily duties with minimal supervision
• Prioritize multiple concurrent assignments and daily tasks and adjust as needed
• Willingness to tackle matters outside area of expertise
• Ability to work flexible hours depending on current priorities
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw87y2-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.