We are looking for a Campaign Operations Coordinator to join our Marketing Production team. Marketing Production is the center of excellence for creative operations, cross-functional project management, and marketing asset production. Campaign Operations ensures all assets are planned, executed, and trafficked on-time and on-budget. We work closely with Creative Marketing, Strategy, Publicity, & Regional teams at Netflix to connect our stories with millions of people worldwide.
To support our continued efforts, we are looking for an experienced coordinator to join this department, partnering with a team of project managers in all aspects of production. The ideal candidate for this role is enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, organized, and able to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment. You're a calm in the storm, and able to prioritize competing objectives across a range of global, regional, and local cross-functional partners. In short, you build bridges and connect dots...
The Campaign Operations Coordinator will partner closely with the Campaign Operations Managers, as well as producers in our AV, Print, and Regional production teams, to communicate campaign needs, timelines, and status across our Originals and Branded slate.
• Support in coordinating all production across AV, print, and digital assets, including the input and maintenance of campaign status and data across our tooling set, ensuring internal sources of truth reflect current, accurate, and most up-to-date status for campaigns & assets
• Manage operation-related cross-functional communications, ensuring effective exchange
• of campaign milestones, assets and deliverables.
• End-to-end campaign operational scope including: operational management of creatives, asset planning and production, and campaign fulfillment/delivery, as needed.
• Work with various in-house creative and operational teams to source assets and initiate internal production work.
• Liaise with cross-regional producers to ensure all deadlines and deliveries are on track
• Serve as a go-to point of contact for our tooling and infrastructure teams
• Collaborate with assigned Campaign Operations Managers to document campaign updates, pivots, and workback schedules, as needed
• Provide back-up and coverage to assigned Campaign Operations Managers
• 7+ years of experience supporting creative, project management, and/or creative production teams, preferably at an agency, entertainment studio or network. This is not an entry-level role.
• Knowledge of and experience working on marketing and publicity campaigns, with a strong foundation in creative and production processes for video, print/OOH and digital materials.
• A strong background working with internal and third-party tools, preferably tools designed for asset tracking, asset management, and project collaboration.
• Well-versed in Video and Digital types and formats while understanding the fundamentals of asset management, servicing and trafficking.
• Fluent in the language of marketing and/or tooling
• Organized and concise with information and communication
• Comfortable working with cross-functional teams and stakeholders across a wide variety of titles and content
• See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
• You are passionate and curious about all aspects of entertainment marketing.
• You are an enthusiastic self-starter who can proactively determine next steps without being told.
• You are a natural born communicator, connecting the dots when others cannot and simplifying complex issues and questions.
• You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
• You're comfortable living in the gray and can navigate comfortably in ambiguity.
• You have experience with cross-functional work and familiarity across the many aspects of campaign development
• You have a track record of successful cross-functional work and lead deftly across the many aspects of campaign development.
• You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity, recognizing that diversity of thought and background builds stronger teams. We approach diversity and inclusion seriously and thoughtfully. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, color, place of birth, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military service status or disability status.
넷플릭스는 다양한 경험과 생각을 가진 구성원이 모였을 때 최고의 성과를 내는 팀을 만들어 갈 수 있다고 믿고 있습니다. 다양성과 포용성은 우리가 지향하는 기업 문화의 핵심 중 하나이며, 이것의 궁극적인 목적은 모든 직원이 역량을 마음껏 발휘하고 성장하며 기여할 수 있도록 환경을 조성하는 것입니다. 인재를 선별하는 과정은 이러한 목적을 달성하는 데 매우 중요합니다. 이에 따라 넷플릭스는 성별, 인종, 피부색, 국적, 종교, 성적 지향, 나이, 결혼 여부 등 모든 개인적인 배경과 상관없이 모두에게 평등한 기회를 보장하며, 공정한 과정을 통해 채용을 진행하고 있습니다.
장애인 및 국가보훈 대상자는 관련 법령에 따라 우대합니다.
We are aware of an issue where some applicants may face difficulties submitting their resumes via our job site. Our internal teams are currently working on solving the issue. In the meantime, if you face difficulties in submitting your application to our job site, try this:
(1) Clear your cookie and cache, then resubmit your application.
(2) Apply for this job using this link.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3wo7x-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.