Leadership engagement is an evolving strategy Talent Acquisition has invested in to help partner with executives build their teams. As Netflix has evolved, more support with various internal partners (TA and executives) and teams (IRP, TA events, and EAs) are intersecting in elevating a tailored executive search strategy. A thought partner to simplify the complex and optimize schedules, hiring events, candidate touchpoints, internal calibrations meetings, and an operations designer has become necessary to deliver a high-touch executive experience to attract talent.
In this role you will:
• Be a stunning coordinator
- You are immaculate with the details, are proactive, thoughtful, and seamlessly able to connect internal and external meetings effectively.
• Be Immaculate with the Details - You understand the value of the details and move through the candidate experience workflows with attention and thoroughness.
• Be a Critical Thinker - You quickly and accurately identify roadblocks, anticipate what's needed, rally the resources, provide options to our partners and execute.
• Be a Collaborator - You're an expert at creating partnerships across Netflix and within Talent Acquisition. You have the ability to articulate a common goal, influence others to come together to align with the goal, and drive action to completion.
• Be an Expert Communicator - Communicates the right information to the right people at the right time with the ability to find solutions within ambiguity.
• Be a thought Partner - You are able to build strong relationships with our Executive engagement Talent Acquisition teams, Executives and Executive assistant teams, Talent Operations, and shared services teams to deliver a high-touch personalized experience to high the best talent.
• Be an Architect - You forecast the needs of the business and plan resources to support the demand. You decide on and implement the right resource model to achieve hiring goals
• Be a Candidate Experience Designer - Localize the candidate experience to make a long-lasting connection to our candidates across the Los Angeles and Bay Area region.
• Be an Innovator - You love to optimize workflows, drive more efficiency and effectiveness, and are exquisite at change management.
• Be an Analyst - You are curious about the business, analyze trends in recruiting, and translate them back to your partners. You use data as signals to seek to understand more, share opportunities, influence others, and help inform your decisions.
More about you:
• You're an Optimizer - You find the quickest way to coordinate the logistics of an interview while not compromising on providing an incredible experience for both our candidates and stakeholders.
• You're a Self-starter - You are self-driven, independent, you enjoy autonomy, and are able to make a high impact.
• You're a Host - You are an attentive and hospitable host for our candidates while they are engaging with Netflix. You go above and beyond to build meaningful personalized experiences.
More about the requirements of the role:
• 4-5 years as a Talent/Recruiting Coordinator
• Executive Coordination experience
• Have optimized workflows and processes in the TA space
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5pj43-54-210-223-150-42 in your application.