Netflix is one of the world's leading entertainment services with 231 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, films and games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can play, pause and resume watching, as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, and can change their plans at any time.
Do you know what we mean when we say we're rooting for Motis? Does this emoji mean something to you 🍂? Do you practice speaking like a queen by saying ''ears''? Read on…
We are looking for a Title Social Manager to join the Netflix Social Team to lead the social campaigns for our UK/IE productions. The social team at Netflix is at the forefront of conversation with our consumers, building exciting, hilarious, thoughtful social campaigns and content to build and ignite fandom across the internet and into the real world.
Social Campaign Managers are responsible for partnering with our Title Marketing teams to build social media marketing campaigns for our TV series, films & documentaries. Their role is to embed themselves in the fandoms of our titles, figuring out ways to get people even more excited. Their goal is to get people talking, and they do it by knowing what makes fans tick, what ticks them off, and creating content - big and small - that helps take a title from a hit into a cultural mega-hit.
We are seeking a highly driven, self-motivated person who lives & breathes TV and films. You are an excellent communicator, strategist and creative. You are always learning and testing new ideas. You are comfortable scrutinizing your own ideas, and you are always the first to ask ''how could this have been better?'' This job will require you to juggle many different kinds of short- and long-term tasks including coordinating with different parts of the company, producing and giving notes on AV and static assets, copywriting, defining high-level strategy for titles, and much more - and nimbly move through all these responsibilities with ease. Above all, you have an instinct for good social creative, strong platform and creator knowledge, great ideas, and the passion, energy, and creative ambition to see it all through.
What will I be doing?
• Social Media Marketing. You'll be working with our Title Marketing and Publicity teams to create unique and exciting campaigns in support of our TV shows, films, and documentaries. From fast-turnaround reactive to high-production big swings, you'll make social media content that gets people talking for the duration of the campaign.
• As well as planned content, you'll be working on fast-turnaround reactive content in partnership with our Platform Managers
• We work with some of the best talent in the business. You'll be working with PR and Marketing partners to ensure we're capturing class-leading content with our stars
• Whether it's Tiktok creator collabs, a reality TV show reunion, drag queens taking a Bridgerton etiquette class, or challenging YouTubers to recreate huge action movie stunts, the sky's the limit when it comes to creative big swings. You'll be responsible for working with external production teams to bring high-impact content to life.
• You'll work with all areas of the business, ensuring everyone is updated on the status of our social media campaigns, and keeping everyone up to date on trends and innovations
How do I know if I'm a fit for the role?
• You've got 3+ years of leading multiple-platform social campaigns and delivering nuanced, insight-based social strategies.
• You've got 3+ years of developing organic social creative that cuts through the noise. When it comes to success, you're intentional with what you want to achieve with each piece of content - be it driving impressions, driving engagement, or both.
• You have a deep knowledge of the UK social media landscape, both in terms of platforms as well as the creator ecosystem
• You're confident with talent. When on a shoot you're able to direct and prompt to ensure the vision you went in with is brought to life in the best way it can be
• You're able to monitor social and cultural trends and pivot creatively when needed.
• You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are highly collaborative - you love working with others, and aren't afraid to lead or follow.
• You've got excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• You've got experience using both data and intuition to make content that grabs attention. You know how to use social media analytics, but you aren't afraid to take risks.
• You know how to prioritise your time and budget to focus on the most impactful work
• You've got experience managing external agencies and partners
• You're confident in speaking up, and have experience working as part of a cross-functional team. You're able to hear and understand feedback
• You've got a high tolerance for change, and the capacity to accomplish enormous amounts of work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
• You respect, understand, and appreciate the Netflix culture.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpe9mx-3-239-117-1-42 in your application.