A successful candidate will be self-motivated, flexible, thorough, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and attention to detail, at all times. This position is fast-moving and requires someone who is a positive and proactive thinker able to exercise good judgment with clear communication. Prior experience in Visual Effects is not a prerequisite but is preferred. A general proclivity towards seeking out and learning new software and technology that can assist in task management is highly valued.
Specific responsibilities likely to include:
• Support VFX Series Title Management administrative tasks and workflows.
• Schedule internal and external meetings for VFX Series.
• Prepping resources and taking notes in team meetings.
• Track and follow up on action items discussed with internal cross-functional teams.
• Seek out and master various proprietary Netflix software tools.
• Data maintenance across Netflix Production and VFX tools.
• Research and gather technical data from previous titles.
• Organize and maintain VFX Series Google Drive.
• Align with assistants from teams across the entire production organization and effectively articulate pertinent information and action items.
• Help plan and execute various team culture events and special occasions.
• Ability to handle a fast-paced environment assisting on several projects in various points of production (from development through delivery).
• Proficiency in software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, and Google Mail
• Overall technical prowess with motivation to expand your knowledge base (tech curious)
• Ability to respond after hours for important, timely, or urgent matters and be discrete in maintaining confidential information.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask.
• Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of the current post process.
• Strong organizational and data management skills.
• Ability to work independently, identifying problems and taking lead on developing solutions.
• 2+ Years in Production/Post Production preferred.
• Visual Effects Production/Post Production experience a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d91969-18-232-179-37-42 in your application.