The Talent Team at Netflix is responsible for identifying, attracting and developing Netflix's team of stunning colleagues. We strive to create an amazing experience for Netflix team members by creating strong partnerships that are deeply embedded in the business in order to keep a pulse on Netflix's Cultural Values of Freedom and Responsibility. We are seeking an experienced administrative assistant to support multiple HR Business Partners in the LA office.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, collaborative and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is able to exercise good judgment and who takes significant initiative.
This is a fast-paced position supporting on-the-go executives who value thoroughness, agility and a can-do attitude as well as someone who is passionate about being great at their job!
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Maintaining high volume, complex calendars for a growing team of Netflix HR professionals, including scheduling internal and external meetings with multiple parties across multiple time zones
• Coordinating various HR-focused projects. Examples include: creating and/or editing slide decks and broad communications, creating and/or analyzing HRIS reports, assisting with team learning sessions, and organizing working groups.
• Managing general administrative duties, including processing expense reports and facilitating team and visitor requests
• Team event planning and facilitation including offsites, social hours, and training sessions
• Managing travel arrangements (domestic and international)
• Taking notes in meetings and circulating information to the greater HR team
• Experience in Human Resources or Inclusion and Diversity is a plus
• Ability to be discreet, use good judgment and maintain confidential information
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with great judgment
• Team-player and proactive and proficient problem-solver
• Proficiency in Google Suites (Gmail, docs, calendar)
• Ability to work well under pressure, and perform daily duties with minimal supervision
• Prioritize multiple concurrent assignments and daily tasks and adjust as needed.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1pe8v-52-23-219-12-42 in your application.