Position Title: TA Co-Ordinator, EMEA
Hiring Manager: Sr Talent Acquisition Manager | EMEA
HR Manager: Human Resources Director, HR - Corporate & Legal
Organisation: NBCUniversal International | Human Resources
Location: London, UK
NBCUniversal is one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group and world-renowned theme parks.
NBCUniversal's Global Talent Acquisition is a team of creative problem solvers who strive to create a best-in-class candidate experience. We are trusted partners, with a passion for our businesses. We advise on the best hiring decisions to build upon our company's success. We tell the story of life at NBCU and guide people into and within our organization. We believe that our talent should represent the world we live in, so that together, we can continue to enrich our content and power our brands.Reporting to the Sr. Manager Talent Acquisition this is an exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to support the recruitment team in securing top-tier talent for our World leading media and entertainment companies.
• Extensive interview scheduling
• Support in setting up assessments
• Interface and build strong relationships with both Hiring Managers and Candidates
• Update candidate and requisition statuses in the Applicant Tracking System (currently BrassRing)
• Support in the preparation of offer requests as required
• Support with posting adverts
• Communicate with Hiring Managers and new hires to ensure smooth onboarding process
• Help to prepare PowerPoint presentations and reports for Talent Acquisition
• Processing candidate expenses as required
• Special projects as assigned
• Experience working in Recruiting, Human Resources or related experience in meeting fast paced client needs
• A good level of IT literacy including MS Office
• Fluency in a 2nd language in a key NBCUniversal market in addition to fluent English is advantageous
• A candidate who is looking to enter Talent Acquisition and is accustomed to problem-solving issues for stakeholders and is willing and able to handle the heavy 'workflow' processing with a positive attitude
• Must possess a natural, yet professional ease at working with and relating to the needs of stakeholders in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
• Candidates should have exceptional communication skills, with the professional savvy of communicating at all levels
• This person will be extremely flexible, proactive, highly organized, and able to easily shift priorities
• Exceptional follow-through and attention to detail
• Hiring Manager and Candidate experience focused professional
We are proud to be a disability confident employer and we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you. Accessibility Statement | NBCUnicareers
All applicants must be able to provide documentation to prove they are able to work in the country where the role is based. This job description is not exhaustive, and the post holder will be required to carry out any other tasks as requested and within capabilities.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqmxwz-52-90-49-108-42 in your application.