The Senior Manager, Post Production Sourcing will be a part of the NBCUniversal Sourcing organization and be responsible for Sourcing activities related to Post Production and Content Distribution. The individual will be working hand in hand with all areas of film, home entertainment and television in Post Production categories to pursue the company's global sourcing objectives and initiatives.
This individual will be expected to drive value and held accountable to the sourcing goals of the team.
• Assist category strategies by performing deep data analysis of category spend and help to organize and execute strategic opportunities stemming from the analysis.
• Work closely with global Post Production business partners to leverage the business short term and long-term goals, to validate sourcing strategies and priorities opportunities.
• Carry out sourcing functions including:
• Complex and/or large-scale RFPs and RFIs as needed;
• Evaluation of supplier fit based on pre-determined selection criteria;
• Preparation and execution of clear, structured negotiation of complex deal terms and contracts;
• Monitoring supplier adherence to contracts,
• Calculating the cost savings/value added benefits for sourcing opportunities, and
• Reporting Procurement/Supply Chain performance metrics.
• Proven track record in establishing strong Service Level Agreements and thus ensuring supplier sustained performance.
• Effectively and efficiently manage cross functional projects in a matrix organization.
• Influence and maintain strong relationships with business partners by serving as a partner, and providing sourcing and procurement services that meet expectations
• Ability to anticipate problems and solutions requiring evaluation of tangible and often intangible variables
• Communicate and report to management the status of any critical relationships that could affect planning and decision-making
• Analyze Post Production and Digital Distribution industry trends and conditions that affect internal stakeholders and external suppliers and/or pricing
• BS/BA Business, Economics, or related area required
• Minimum 7 years of professional experience in strategic sourcing/procurement, supply chain, management consulting or other experience in metric driven negotiations.
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA.
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Media/Entertainment, Television or film experience
• Experience in one or more categories including sourcing, post production or home entertainment supply chain, or a related digital distribution or marketing operations function
• Knowledge and experience of principles, methods and practices related to strategic sourcing, and complex project management
• Ability to effectively manage internal and external senior-level stakeholder relationships
• Strong negotiation skills involving complex, analytical category matters or a JD with some negotiation experience
• Highly motivated self-starter and creative thinker
• Extremely strong oral and written communication skills; relationship building skills
• Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Impeccable organizational and time management skills to juggle multiple projects to meet deadlines and objectives
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvkywm-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.