The Senior Director, Post Production Sourcing will be a part of the NBCUniversal Sourcing organization and will lead global Sourcing activities related to Post Production and Content Distribution. The individual will be working hand in hand with all areas of film, home entertainment and television in Post Production categories to pursue the company's global sourcing objectives and initiatives.
This individual will be expected to drive value and held accountable to the sourcing goals of the team.
• Be the central point of contact for sourcing support on all Post Production and Content Distribution sourcing matters.
• Lead a global team of sourcing managers/directors to develop and implement sourcing strategies
• Partner with senior stakeholders to increase influence of sourcing across the globe and leverage the business short term and long-term goals, to validate sourcing strategies and priorities opportunities.
• Assist and develop category strategies by performing deep data analysis of category spend and help to organize and execute strategic opportunities stemming from the analysis.
• Support and Carry out sourcing functions including:
• Complex and/or large-scale RFPs and RFIs as needed;
• Evaluation of supplier fit based on pre-determined selection criteria;
• Preparation and execution of clear, structured negotiation of complex deal terms and contracts;
• Monitoring supplier adherence to contracts,
• Calculating the cost savings/value added benefits for sourcing opportunities, and
• Reporting Procurement/Supply Chain performance metrics.
• Proven track record in establishing strong Service Level Agreements and thus ensuring supplier sustained performance.
• Effectively and efficiently manage cross functional projects in a matrix organization.
• Ability to anticipate problems and solutions requiring evaluation of tangible and often intangible variables
• Communicate and report to management the status of any critical relationships that could affect planning and decision-making
• Continually assess market conditions and develop sourcing strategies that maximize value to NBCUniversal
Analyze Post Production industry and Digital Distribution trends and conditions that affect internal stakeholders and external suppliers and/or pricing
• BS/BA Business, Economics, or related area required
• Master's degree or JD a plus
• Minimum 10 years of professional experience in strategic sourcing/procurement, supplier relationship management, supply chain, management consulting or other experience in metric driven negotiations
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA.
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Prior experience in people management
• Experience in content post-production and distribution
• Media/Entertainment, Television or film post production sourcing experience
• Experience in one or more categories including sourcing, post production or home entertainment supply chain, or a related digital distribution or marketing operations function
• Knowledge and experience of principles, methods and practices related to strategic sourcing, and complex project management
• Ability to effectively manage internal and external senior-level stakeholder relationships
• Strong negotiation skills involving complex, analytical category matters or a JD with some negotiation experience
• Demonstrated ability to define opportunities and risks, and facilitate selection of appropriate alternatives backed by strong data gathering and analytical skills
• Highly motivated self-starter and creative thinker
• Extremely strong oral and written communication skills; relationship building skills
• Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Impeccable organizational and time management skills to juggle multiple projects to meet deadlines and objectives
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvkyon-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.