SportsEngine is looking for a talented and passionate Sales Operations Associate to join our Sales Operations team. As the Sales Operations Associate you will provide a range of support functions to our Go To Market & Sales Operations teams, with a particular focus on our Salesforce CRM system.
Each day, hundreds of thousands of volunteer coaches, directors, and managers positively impact the lives of millions of children through sports. They impact their lives by teaching them lifelong values of working hard, being honorable, and treating each other like family.
At SportsEngine, our mission is to help make these volunteer's lives easier by building world-class technology solutions to help them spend less time running their organization and more time putting smiles on the faces of these children. To us, they are heroes.
We're looking for people who not only believe in our mission, but have a passion for craftsmanship. We provide only the best facilities and equipment, offer competitive pay, great benefits, and the opportunity to go home each night knowing you truly made a difference in the lives of heroes.
Learn more about our products here: www.sportsengine.com/solutions
• Serve as the first level of support for operational questions from the Sales and GoToMarket teams.
• Provide general support to the Sales Operations and GoToMarket teams, as required.
• Gather information from Salesforce users to replicate bugs or understand feature requests.Conduct testing within the Salesforce sandbox environment, thoroughly documenting all steps.
• Present testing outcomes to members of the Sales Operations team.
• Complete general administrative tasks in Salesforce (e.g. layouts, fields)
• Create and curate our library of Sales Ops documentation; this covers system and process overviews and best practices.
• Share best practices with and provide cross training for peers, team members and other business units to enhance the quality and efficiency of sales operations process and contribute to the knowledge base.
• Other duties as assigned
-1+ years experience in Salesforce
-Experience of working in GSuite and/or Microsoft Office
-Attention to detail and data integrity
-Ability to effectively communicate in verbal and written professional correspondence
-Knowledge of Salesforce and familiarity with sales tech stack systems such as Outreach, Calendly, Intercom
-Experience prioritizing strategic initiatives and ad-hoc requests
-Knowledge and understanding of sales funnels/cycles and ability to identify roadblocks
-Current or previous experience (volunteer or paid) in youth sport organizations
-Ability to work in ambiguity
-Ability to adapt to a quickly changing business environment
-Experience collaborating with and supporting colleagues, within sales and cross departmentally
-Demonstrated sense of urgency and ownership thinking
-Previous customer service experience supporting internal or external customers
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7155p-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.