- Full Time
NBCUniversal Global Distribution is responsible for the distribution of NBCUniversal product to all forms of television and new media Globally. This includes a rich library of more than 4,000 feature films and 100,000 television episodes, including current and classic titles, non-scripted programming, sports, news, long-form and short-form programming, and locally produced content from around the world. Global Distribution is a division of Comcast NBCUniversal.
The Sales Coordinator will provide support to the team handling product management, sales & availability reports, marketing material, client liaison, and overall administrative support involving the Global Distribution team and business for the Canadian region.
Sales, Product, Client and Marketing Support
• Prepare product sales & availability reports using the NBCUniversal database
• Process and input Cable/FTV agreements and ongoing revisions into the NBCUniversal database
• Update Salesforce (CRM) system with completed deals and any deal amendments
• Update and maintain English & French Product Catalogue for client distribution
• Maintain and update the client database
• Coordinate and manage client requests as needed
• Liaise with Marketing team to ensure client support and provision of marketing materials
• Liaise with clients with respect to screening & promotional access queries
• Act as liaison as needed between the Global Distribution Canada team and internal departments (i.e., Marketing, Publicity, Legal, Operations)
• Provide support to EVP & VP, including calendar management, travel arrangements & schedules for markets (NATPE, LA Screenings)
• Prepare for and/or participate in meeting by compiling agendas, preparing and distributing materials
• Create and edit Word and Excel documents and PowerPoint presentations
• Process expense reports
• Create purchase orders in SAP for both the Corporate and Television Departments
• Assist with special projects and perform other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Must possess a Bachelor's degree in relevant field
• Proficiency with the MS Office suite, specifically MS Excel
• Must be eligible to work in Canada
• Must be willing to submit to a background check
• Experience in the Entertainment / Media industry
• Experience with SalesForce
• Excellent MS Powerpoint skills
• Superior time management skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the company.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3x7vn-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.