NBCUniversal Global Distribution is responsible for the sales and distribution of NBC Universal product to all forms of television and new media platforms in over 200 territories across the globe, its revenue portfolio exceeding $5Bn per year. This includes a rich library of more than 4,200 feature films and 110,000 television episodes, including current and classic titles, non-scripted programming, sports, news, long-form and short-form programming, and locally produced content from around the world. NBCUniversal Global Distribution is a division of Comcast NBCUniversal.
This role will be primarily responsible for providing support to the Senior Vice President of Sales Planning and Administration in the management of TV and New Media deals worldwide. This job will be varied and will require someone to take on a variety of projects within the department. This role will provide an excellent foundation into the content distribution business.
• Organize and maintain annual calendar for all Sales Administration-related contractual and financial deadlines.
• Track international airdates to support SVOD second window licensing.
• Manage client deal specifications and update agreement summaries, while maintaining the judicious filing of sales/legal documents.
• Prepare and coordinate quarterly ALL HANDS meetings for the Sales Administration team.
• Assist in processing [pre-sale] Field Orders and Notices of Change within NBCU's internal sales database.
• Log all incoming agreements and amendments, ensuring confidentiality, timely processing, and deal integrity within international sales.
• Review new TV output deals to ensure the proper compliance with existing in-house processes.
• Prepare and distribute internal sales reports within the Sales Administration department.
• Assist with special ad hoc projects and perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned by the SVP, Sales Administration.
• Support Managers with deal processing on time sensitive projects to help the team reach deadlines.
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, with a heavy emphasis in Excel.
ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, California
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Power Point knowledge is strongly desired.
• Able to work effectively under own initiative and be comfortable with evolving deadlines.
• Excellent attention to detail and highly organized a must.
• Willing to collaborate and support the administration team on projects.
• Effective communication skills – both written and oral.
• Interest in emerging technologies and the media industry a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvoxvn-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.