Sales Administration Assistant Manager, Worldwide New Media Servicing
Universal City, CA
• Administer and effectively manage output deals for a number of designated territories.
• Provide availability lists to sales or directly to clients, per contractual obligations within our long term license agreements and per ad hoc requests from sales.
• Establish direct relationships with clients & assist them with queries/needs that arise.
• Send legally binding notices (''product inclusion notices'' or PINS) to clients per contractual obligations.
• Ensure all contractual obligations and deadlines are met.
• Research rights and confirm eligibility of product for inclusion into TV deals.
• Input and track EST licenses using SAFE database (or new systems as they become available), price product, process deals internally and obtain deal approvals.
• Liaise with home video and international television divisions regarding dating and local acquisitions
• Work closely with Distribution to ensure timely delivery of product and ensure coordination between Sales, Finance and Distribution on permissible shipping dates for new sales.
• Maintain specific territory airdate tracking grids.
• Liaise internally with Legal, Finance and Marketing.
• Assist on ad hoc projects and perform other related duties as requested by Management and provide support to sales administration colleagues.
• Create and process international and domestic EST sales licensing reports as well as other reports as needed.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• Demonstrated basic skills in Microsoft Office
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Ability to read and interpret legal agreements/documents, or learn to do so
• Ability to learn new systems
• Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills required
• Able to communicate clearly and professionally with both internal and external clients/customers
• Must work effectively under own initiative
• Understanding of/ability to learn avails and product windowing
• Team player willing to be flexible and responsive to the business/department needs
• Proactive individual who contributes to the smooth running and efficiency of the department
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbokke-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.