New York, NY
• Manage sales materials and positioning collateral, including custom-built presentations, sales videos and creative assets during the pre-sell and post-sell process
• Collaborate with One Platform Marketing and Sales to design custom collateral (e.g. one sheets, eBlasts, decks) and Ceros client integration recaps
• Be the connective tissue between internal teams to make sure collateral is updated and refined
• Assist in execution of client experiences and activations
• Be a support to immediate team members with inbound requests to ensure clear communication across the NBCU Portfolio.
• Up to one year of experience with an agency preferred, client or media company, where the individual was responsible for supporting team in the development of presentations, sponsorship, creative and promotion.
• Bachelor's Degree is a must.
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice.
• Must be willing to work at the office in New York, NY.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• General understanding of advertising marketplace across various platforms.
• Detail-oriented individual with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects under tight deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal skills. (i.e., the ability to interact with all levels of management)
• Strong organizational, project & event management skills.
• A positive attitude and the ability to work/communicate effectively with different constituents.
• Extensive experience with PowerPoint, Excel, and Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop)
• Highly creative with positive energy.
• Excellent oral and written skills.