We are seeking a detail oriented, results-driven Human Resources Coordinator to provide HR support to the Corporate Functions HR team and client groups across NBCUniversal. The ideal candidate will be team oriented and customer focused, with a desire to play a critical role in projects and initiatives that align with business objectives. This role will report directly into the Director, HR for Corporate.
Recruiting & Onboarding
• Prepare job descriptions for open positions, and post open jobs via nbcunicareers.com
• Facilitate new hire onboarding process including generating offer letters and processing background checks
• Process new hires in SAP and complete I-9 verifications for new employees
• Partner with hiring manager to ensure a smooth new hire experience
HR Processes & Data
• Own and project manage roll up reports and requests for Corporate Staff Functions
• Process HRIS transactions (hires, personal data changes, promotions, terminations, etc.)
• Serve as primary user for all HR systems: SAP, BrassRing, etc.
• Run reoccurring and ad hoc reports and analyze HR metrics on attrition, performance, diversity, etc.
• Liaise with business partners including Payroll, Benefits, Talent Acquisition, Compensation and Finance in order to field questions and resolve day to day employee issues
• Assist with annual processes (performance review process, salary planning, benefits open enrollment, etc.)
• Keep apprised & updated on new regulations, company policies & procedures
• Participate in various HR projects and initiatives including training planning and implementation, succession and compensation planning
• Create content for, maintain, and update the HR community website
• Create, update, and maintain organizational charts as needed
• Monitor, maintain, and manage the HR community mailbox and calendar in Outlook
• Plan logistics for employee meetings, trainings, etc., including reservations, meetings, and technology set-up
• Provide administrative HR support, including preparing presentations, generating monthly and ad hoc reports, sending employee communications and other projects as needed
• Bachelor's Degree
• Intermediate to advanced user of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Work, and Outlook
• Must be willing to travel for work-related business as necessary
• Demonstrated ability to drive HR processes and to deliver high quality services in a fast-paced environment
• Proven track record of managing sensitive information in a mature and professional manner
• Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Dynamic team player with the ability to collaborate with team members, employees, and managers
• Strong client-support orientation, and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
• Ability to work independently and navigate complex and uncertain environments
• Experience with HR information systems, such as SAP
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3vqn5-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.