The HR Generalist is responsible for providing creative and unconventional yet comprehensive HR support across all our businesses and operate with all levels of employees and first line Managers. Extend support and provide people solutions to HR Manager on all aspects of core employee and organisational management in areas of HR Operations, Employee Relations, Performance Management, Payroll & Benefits and People Data and Analytics.
HRIS, Data Analytics and Reporting
• Manage and own all Systems of Records (i.e. HR data in HRIS, ensure e-files are created/updated and archived as required and in a timely and accurate manner, Benefits Portal administration etc.) and ensure data security and compliance.
• Participate in Global HRIS Projects and other projects as required.
• Design and produce analytical reports and statistics across multiple HR data matrices.
• Oversee & consolidate monthly/quarterly HC reconciliation and reporting needs for data analytics purposes. Run ad hoc reports required by HR Manager or VP HR.
• Maintain monthly and quarterly HR dashboard for data analytics purposes and presentation to senior management team.
Employee Relations & Compliance
• Provide advice and procedural guidance to Managers and Employees on employee-related matters ranging from but not limited to attendance/performance management, disciplinary and grievance, org. changes in accordance with legislation and the company policies.
• Ensure consistency and full compliance of HR policies, practices and processes; Review and update Employee Handbook with policy changes as required.
• Keep updated country specific policies and ways of working in conjunction with the relevant central teams, as the business/legislative frameworks change.
• Manage and respond to more complex HR queries and requests promptly.
• Lead end-to-end employee lifecycle process from onboarding to offboarding.
• Administration and/or preparation of all onboarding, offboarding and relevant HR documents.
• Facilitate induction programs, new employee orientation training and exit interviews for new joiners and leavers respectively.
• Support the HR Manager in implementation of HR-related initiatives i.e. performance management, talent review etc.
Payroll & Benefits
• Partner with Payroll to ensure smooth monthly payroll processing and key timelines are communicated and adhered to.
• Work closely with Payroll team to ensure all payroll & governmental claims documentations are processed and filed on personnel and payroll files in a timely manner.
• Partnering with Global Benefits Team and external HR vendor management, facilitate timely renewals of benefits, payment processing and smooth employee experience on benefit claim matters.
ABOUT YOU: DESIRED CHARACTERISTICS
• A resourceful and self-driven tech savvy individual with constant curiosity coupled with analytical mind.
• Highly organized, able to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently across the businesses' supported and recognize what/when to escalate to the HR Lead.
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal. Demonstrated ability to work with all levels of employees and management and an effective team player.
• Bursting with high levels of initiative with positive energy and can work independently with minimal supervision.
• Consistently able to work effectively with different teams and cultures within a multinational, diverse environment.
• Proven ability to manage processes and excel at attention to details.
• Able to work under pressure and deliver within deadlines and thrive in a complex, fast paced environment.
• Familiar with the NBCUniversal brand and are passionate about the industry.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
• Minimum 3 years' experience in Human Resources operations or HRE role with good exposure to Data analytics and L&D pillars.
• Sound understanding of local employment law and legislations and resourceful in accessing expert advice for countries covered.
• Ability to build strong relationships with and manage numerous stakeholders.
• Advanced experience in HRIS (SAP) is a must.
• Ability to practice discretion in handling sensitive and confidential information.
• Experience in payroll processing.
• Solid communication skill and manage stakeholders across all levels
• Proficient with technology and MS Office a given.
• Experience of working in a Matrix managed organization would be beneficial.
• Accredited HR qualification (highly desirable).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rezne5-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.