Role title: HR COORDINATOR, Film, Consumer Products, Universal Parks & Resorts
NBCUniversal is one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
NBCUniversal are proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer. Accessibility Statement | NBCUnicareers
We are proud to be a disability confident employer and we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
The HR Coordinator will support and assist the HR team across Universal Pictures, Universal Brand Development, Home Entertainment and Content client groups. The role is truly varied in nature and is responsible for delivering first class employee administration, operational and systems support to employees. This role is the first point of contact for all HR related queries and will be accountable for ensuring that all HR administration and enquiries are addressed in a professional, efficient, timely manner.
Recruiting and Onboarding
• Create new employee records via SAP
• Create and maintain employee folders
• Prepare contracts and letters for new and/or existing staff
• Manage all on boarding activities
• Track and capture all visa and immigration related documentation
• Prepare the system to post new roles, prepare job descriptions and work closely with the Talent Acquisition team where relevant
• Process any system data changes, workflows & paper work for life cycle events such as promotions and transfers, liaising with HR Operations where needed to ensure correct processing
• Process all monthly payroll changes, including starters and leavers, and work closely with payroll to ensure they have up to date and accurate information
• Organise, conduct and maintain data on leavers and exit interviews
• Accurately maintain and update employee database (SAP and euHReka) and any other HR systems as required
• Maintain and update all HR email distribution lists, organisational charts, as well as relevant staff contact lists
• Assist in any program rollouts (i.e. performance review process, salary planning, benefits open enrolment, early careers programs, etc.)
• Maintain clear and accurate employee records
• Support Global Mobility in managing internal and external relocations, and remote working requests
• Use HR systems to provide accurate reports and data to HR business partners and business leaders
• Check and process HR invoices
Reporting and Administration
• Run/generate monthly and ad hoc employee data reports
• Plan logistics for employee meetings, trainings, roundtables, including room reservations and technology set-up
• Organise and maintain the filing system for current staff and leavers
• Provide support on external queries from clients including, but not limited to benefits, payroll, holiday, mortgage, employee reference requests or redirect clients to appropriate contacts
• Support employees to self-serve using appropriate HR systems or Benefits portal
• Deliver high client service by offering solutions and effectively problem-solving questions or concerns raised by clients
• Act as the primary liaison with several HR departments, in order to manage and resolve day to day employee issues
You love data and administration, you are structured, highly organised and have an impressive eye for detail. You are keen to join a team where you will be exposed to the full breadth of HR and become a sponge for learning. You like to question and understand processes and strive to streamline all that you do. You are a champion of customer service and build relationships easily.
Your passion for detail, organisation, and ensuring everything you touch is ''perfect'' is balanced with an ability to move quickly and experiment. People trust you to get things done, and handling lots of time-sensitive data is no problem for you.
You thrive in an environment that is rarely the same from one week to the next but has the stability and credibility of being an industry leader. Add that to the fact you're curious, confident, self-assured, tech-savvy, analytical and eager to learn. You are now keen to hone these skills and support our HR teams.
You will be a HR Coordinator with proven operational HR experience looking to pursue a broader career in Human Resources.
You will have:
• A good working knowledge of HR practices and procedures, preferably within a large, matrix organization.
• Experience of undertaking transactional HR administrative work, including data entry into HR systems and creating paperwork where attention to detail is essential
• Solid working knowledge of HR systems and ability to produce and analyse reports.
• Key skills include;
• Having a methodical, accurate and organised approach, with excellent attention to detail
• Proven ability to multi task and prioritise a busy, changing workload
• Flexibility and an ability to work autonomously and in a matrix organization.
• A strong customer service ethos - always putting the needs of the employee and manager first
• A willingness to learn, being solution orientated and curious with an appetite to continually review and improve processes
• An ability to be discreet and professional and maintain confidentiality of information is key
• Ability to cope in a fast, dynamic and ever evolving environment in a calm and professional manner
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d29b7y-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.