NBCU Executive Search
Our team is a hard-working, energetic and deeply engaged group of individuals providing senior executive search leadership and consultative services across the entire NBCUniversal global enterprise – TV & Streaming (Entertainment, News, Sports), Film, Animation, Parks & Resorts, Consumer Products, Digital, Shared Services, and Corporate. Our people are our greatest asset, so we have an incredibly important job of identifying, recruiting, and hiring a diverse mix of exceptional leaders. We partner closely with enterprise wide business units and HR leaders and identify internal and external candidates for mission critical leadership roles. In addition, the team provides talent advisory services., including external talent mapping, competitive market and organizational/leadership intelligence and pro-active pipelining to support near-, mid- and long-term succession and talent planning needs. High impact results, combined with a great client and candidate experience, are equally important to us; this role is key in assuring we deliver on both counts.
The Executive Search Coordinator directly supports NBCU's Vice President, Executive Search. In addition, this person will partner with the search team more broadly and on an ad-hoc basis. This person will work closely with the team's research and operations leaders and support knowledge management initiatives and database management. Furthermore, the Executive Search Coordinator will focus on optimizing processes and procedures and foster a best-in-class experience for executive level candidates and senior level clients, HR Leaders and executive management.
The successful candidate will have strong project management skills, an ability to execute 5-star client service and exceptional oral and written communication skills. The successful candidate will exercise excellent judgment, have a keen sense of collaboration, quickly adapt to changes and be able to function in a fast-paced and agile environment. Maintaining composure and assuring a high degree of confidentiality is paramount.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Own interview coordination process throughout any given search to ensure a high-touch recruitment experience for both candidates and clients, including constructing interview itineraries, arranging travel, reserving interview rooms, handling reimbursement requests, acting as the primary point-of-contact, etc.
• Manage general content, requisition and candidate tracking data in both NBCU's Applicant Tracking System and the team's customized Content Management System; assist in managing compliance
• Draft and post role descriptions, ensuring compliance standards are met
• Own the New Hire Onboarding process, including preparation of offer/transfer letters and contracts, initiating background checks and communicating with clients and new hires to ensure a smooth onboarding experience
• Prepare status reports and client presentations, as assigned
• Collaborate with Coordinator Teams across offices on reporting and group best practices
• Ensure ''white glove'' standard of service for all stakeholders (candidates, hiring managers, HR partners, interviewers, etc.) through all stages of the search process
• Provide calendar management, travel booking, expense reporting, and other administrative support
• Assist in office management tasks such as: securing space for visiting team members, planning team offsite events, ordering office supplies, etc.
• Partner with team members across Talent Acquisition, Talent Development and Diversity & Inclusion on project specific assignments and foster general collaboration
• Support other team members across the Executive Search organization as needed
• Own special projects, as assigned
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in recruiting, candidate sourcing, recruitment operations, human resources or related field, with a demonstrated history of meeting/exceeding fast-paced client demands
• Proven working experience with Microsoft Office Suite, with an emphasis on Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Accustomed to problem-solving quickly and efficiently, with a talent for predicting possible issues/roadblocks before they arise
• A natural, yet professional ease at working with and relating to the needs of high-level clients in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
• Direct experience and/or strong interest in Executive Recruiting
• Exceptional communication skills across all levels
• Extremely flexible, highly organized and able to easily shift priorities
• Exceptional follow-through and attention to detail
• Strong sense of ''customer service''
• Strong business ethics, including the ability to work in a highly confidential work environment
• Knowledge of/interest in media, entertainment and tech and how it relates as a business
• Bachelor's degree