NBCUniversal Global Distribution is responsible for the sales and distribution of NBC Universal product to all forms of television and new media platforms in over 200 territories across the globe, its revenue portfolio exceeding $5Bn per year. This includes a rich library of more than 4,200 feature films and 110,000 television episodes, including current and classic titles, non-scripted programming, sports, news, long-form and short-form programming, and locally produced content from around the world. NBCUniversal Global Distribution is a division of Comcast NBCUniversal.
The Executive Assistant reports to the EVP, Strategy, Development & Analysis for the Global Distribution division. This assistant is responsible for managing schedules, coordinating meetings/conference calls, arranging video conferences and telepresence meetings, and handling domestic and international travel arrangements for the EVP and three SVPs in the office.
• Manages complex schedule and coordinates meetings with internal and external parties across multiple time zones by utilizing multiple calendars
• Coordinates a high volume of both domestic and international travel schedules and arrangements, collects required travel documentation, be on-call for last-minute itinerary changes and in-transit emergencies
• Prepares and processes purchasing card and expense reports in accordance with established divisional travel policy guidelines; Ensures the timely processing of expenses utilizing the latest electronic processes for payment to Corporate credit card
• Coordinates business dinners as well as various parties and events
• Assist in creating and assembling PowerPoint and Excel presentations
• Maintains proper recordkeeping and filing system for all work
• Performs basic administrative tasks, e.g. faxing, photocopying and filing
• Assists other department members as necessary, including basic research gathering and data analysis
• May assist in making arrangements for temporary help, storage, meeting offsites etc.
• Maintains contact lists
• Additional duties/projects as needed
• Bachelor's degree (or a High School Diploma/GED and a minimum of 5 years of Executive Assistant experience)
• Minimum 2 years of administrative experience
• The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above descriptions and may be modified at any time by the Department or NBCUniversal.
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, California
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Interest in International Media is desired
• Fluency in foreign languages is a plus
• Initiative - Demonstrate initiative by confidently self-starting improvements to office procedures, reports and processes and requires minimal supervision
• Detailed Oriented - Pays attention to multiple details and multiple tasks while minimizing errors
• Organization - In order to manage multiple tasks effectively, must be organized in approach and execution of work
• Team Player - Demonstrates ability to work on a team and willingness to give assistance to co-workers in other areas
• Confidentiality - Must be able to maintain department business with the utmost confidentially
• Flexibility - Demonstrates experience working in, and a positive attitude toward a rapidly changing business environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw83ep-34-239-179-228-42 in your application.