consist of assisting Account Managers in the preparation of sales material and presentations to advertising agencies. Provide sales administrative support through the processing of sales orders from inception, beyond conclusion, to the resolution of any problems and discrepancies. Heavy email contact with ad agencies, buyers, clients and internal personnel. Maintain close watch on contracts scheduled for air-time on a daily basis. Provide vacation relief for other Customer Service Reps and assist on any other additional tasks when needed.
• BA/BS or equivalent experience in related field
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Needham, MA
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Experience as a sales assistant; customer service rep at a TV station, or rep firm is a plus
• Proven computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Detail orientated; commitment to quality work product; and well organized.
• Experience in successfully communicating both verbally and in writing
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently and multi-task
• Excellent ability to project manage initiatives
• Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain relationships with co-workers, clients, and senior leadership