The Entertainment Coordinator will support the EVP of Specials in NBCUniversal Entertainment Content, Specials & Live Events Programming, and serve as office liaison communicating with internal divisions as well as the external business and creative community.
• Manage phones, meeting invites, calendars & contact management for a high-level executive
• Book all domestic and international travel
• Schedule and set-up meetings and phone calls
• Reconcile expenses on the Concur and Snap systems
• Interface with creative executives, agents, producers and talent on a regular basis
• Track internal docs (i.e. status of pitches, what has been passed on, what is moving into development
• Maintain pitch logs and have the ability to quickly create decks on pitches and greenlit projects
• Handle Executive credentials, VIP tickets & show seating charts
• Share creative insight and voice opinions on development projects
• Complete other administrative duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree
• 1+ year experience assisting high profile desk; Entertainment industry preferred.
• Candidate must be highly proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
• Willingness to work in New York, NY
• Must be willing to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment
• Detail-oriented and excellent organizational skills
• Flexible, personable, self-starter, and extremely detail-oriented with the ability to interface with the creative community as well as all levels of NBCU staff
• Ability to work well with others and collaborate across the organization to achieve goals
• General knowledge and resourcefulness related to technology
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6p4bj-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.