Coordinator, HR Operations
Universal City, CA
• Serve as primary expert for all HR systems and transactions to keep our business running
• Prepare job requisitions for open positions and own staffing for early career programs and roles
• Run as point person to onboard and offboard all employees
• Support cross-portfolio initiatives including merit planning, bonus planning, performance management, succession planning, learning and development events and diversity programming
• Able to own people analytics and generate meaningful metrics and tell a story with data for our complex organization
• Maintain organizational charts and various HR files
• Own planning and logistics for team meetings, trainings, and employee and intern events
• Step into a project driver role as needed for HR team projects both local and company-wide
• Support Vice President, Human Resources in managing calendar
• Keep the team ahead of the curve through proactive industry awareness and research
What You Must Have:
• Bachelor's degree
• 2 years of experience in a professional work setting
Let's Talk About You…
• Service Minded – You put employee needs first
• Systems savvy – You're proficient with MS Power Point, Excel, Word, Outlook and intuitively navigate HR systems
• Detail-oriented: You take pride in your work and ensure that every t is crossed and every i is dotted.
• Analytical – You've never met a data point you didn't like. You enjoy telling stories and drawing insights through numbers
• Communicates with ease – You have a way with words and communicate thoughtfully with colleagues and employees both verbally and over email.
• Agile - Extremely flexible and able to shift priorities as needed and manage several work streams at a time
• Resourceful – If you don't have the answer, you figure it out. You're comfortable navigating a complex environment to obtain information and problem solve.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rezq91-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.