Full Time Job
Coordinator, Human Resources
- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
We create world-class content, which we distribute across our portfolio of film, television, and streaming, and bring to life through our theme parks and consumer experiences. We own and operate leading entertainment and news brands, including NBC, NBC News, MSNBC, CNBC, NBC Sports, Telemundo, NBC Local Stations, Bravo, USA Network, and Peacock, our premium ad-supported streaming service. We produce and distribute premier filmed entertainment and programming through Universal Filmed Entertainment Group and Universal Studio Group, and have world-renowned theme parks and attractions through Universal Destinations & Experiences. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, coupled with our Corporate Social Responsibility work, is informed by our employees, audiences, park guests and the communities in which we live. We strive to foster a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. Together, we'll continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world.
The HR Coordinator will perform a broad range of client support activities supporting CNBC, including employee interaction, Human Resources administration, and project work. This position will provide HR administrative and transactional support for the CNBC HR team and the SVP, Human Resources, CNBC
What you'll do:
• Manage transactions related to HRIS employee lifecycle (Hires, Terminations, LOA, Change in Pay, Promotions, Organizational updates, etc.)
• Run weekly, monthly and quarterly ad hoc reports from applicable HR systems (SAP, Business Warehouse Report, etc.)
• Process data changes, promotions, timekeeper actions, and termination paperwork
• Assist HR Leaders in the handling issues such as benefits, payroll, disability, etc.
• Prepare job descriptions for open positions, and post open jobs via nbcunicareers.com
• Respond to routine HR questions including, but not limited to benefits, payroll, vacation or redirect employees to appropriate contacts
• Lead new hire orientation for the facility.
• Keep apprised & updated on new regulations, company policies & procedures
• Timely and respectfully handling of employee inquiries
• Participate in, and support key HR initiatives, including performance management, succession planning & compensation planning
• Maintain and update organization charts
• Provide support in planning and implementing employee engagement activities for the Englewood Cliffs facility.
• Draft and distribute employee communications in partnership with rest of HR team, facilities and Communications
• Coordinate and execute employee engagement and HR-related events (i.e. Kids Day, Healthy Week, 5k)
• Act as a liaison with other groups supporting Englewood Cliffs for all employee questions and changes such as shuttles, employee gym, cafeteria, etc
• Work on special assignments and projects
• Operate independently and make decisions on priorities
• Handle and coordinate confidential information
• Prepare expense reports and order supplies
• Additional duties as assigned
What you'll need:
• 1+ years of work experience
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Come join us if you are:
• Able to maintain confidentiality and use discretion
• Strong in interpersonal & communication skills with an ability to interact with people at all levels
• Someone who demonstrates accountability, thinks critically, independently, and presents solutions
• A self-starter who takes initiative
• Resourceful and able to anticipate/see around corners
• Able to adapt quickly in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
• Have excellent organizational skills
• Process orientated, detail oriented, and have great follow through skills
• Can prioritize responsibilities
• Customer service orientated
• Interested in a career in HR
• Interested candidates must apply to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Englewood Cliffs, NJ a minimum of 3 days/week
• Must be willing to work overtime when required
• Must be willing to travel for work related business if necessary
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by emailing [email protected].
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6v769-18-207-160-97-42 in your application.