We create world-class content, which we distribute across our portfolio of film, television, and streaming, and bring to life through our theme parks and consumer experiences. We own and operate leading entertainment and news brands, including NBC, NBC News, MSNBC, CNBC, NBC Sports, Telemundo, NBC Local Stations, Bravo, USA Network, and Peacock, our premium ad-supported streaming service. We produce and distribute premier filmed entertainment and programming through Universal Filmed Entertainment Group and Universal Studio Group, and have world-renowned theme parks and attractions through Universal Destinations & Experiences. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, coupled with our Corporate Social Responsibility work, is informed by our employees, audiences, park guests and the communities in which we live. We strive to foster a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. Together, we'll continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world.
The primary purpose of this position is to support the NBC Sports Business & Legal Affairs team with respect to contract-related and administrative matters across SportsEngine.
• Manage contract workflow for customer agreements, vendor agreements, non-disclosure agreements and other types of agreements by creating/drafting agreements with assistance of team attorneys, sending drafts, tracking comments, preparing responsive redlines with assistance of team attorneys, managing correspondence with third parties, preparing execution copies, running agreements through internal contract approval system, collecting signatures (via DocuSign and otherwise), filing and sending fully executed documents.
• Serve as liaison to NBCU Law Department subject-matter experts (e.g., privacy, compliance) and the SportsEngine team to ensure compliance with company standards and practices.
• Review marketing executions and materials and draft rules for sweepstakes & promotions.
• Assist with generation of summary documents and charts, including tracking of material deal terms and expiration / renewal dates.
• Organize and maintain documents in an electronic filing system.
• Other assignments at the discretion of manager.
• Bachelor's Degree required
• 5 years relevant experience in business or legal setting
• Extremely detail-oriented, accurate and organized
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Office applications
• Must be willing to be based out of SportsEngine headquarters in Minneapolis, MN, with occasional travel to other company offices
• Must be a team player
• Superior organizational, problem-solving, and administrative skills, with the ability to multitask successfully and prioritize work, as demonstrated by previous experience
• Excellent attention to detail and willingness to take initiative
• Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion in handling sensitive information
• Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment and be efficient and precise in his/her work
• Quick responsiveness to both internal and external groups is imperative
• Must be a self-starter, assertive, enthusiastic and highly motivated
• Must manage, own and drive contracts and projects to completion
• Interest in Sports a plus
Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8bkpq-44-201-72-250-42 in your application.