Role Purpose: The Coordinator, Marketing Strategy's primary function is to support the Marketing Strategy Team in their efforts to develop innovative integrated marketing initiatives that secure distribution, drive distributor and NBCUniversal revenues and reinforces the value of the NBCUniversal portfolio with our distribution partners.
• Develop and maintain strategic relationships with distribution marketing partners.
• Manage brand assets in partner marketing campaigns and materials. Work with brand liaisons to request and deliver marketing assets. Monitor process for asset request and delivery and suggest process improvements where appropriate.
• Track and analyze partnership results. Assist in creating partner communications and videos that illustrate the value of these partnerships for external clients.
• Manage weekly programming newsletter.
• Responsible for reconciliation of internal department purchase card. Maintain timely reports and track invoicing.
• Occasional administrative duties including managing team meetings, tracking monthly invoices and compiling and circulating meeting notes.
• Develop and assemble presentation materials, including partnership recaps; opportunity to present and share ideas with wider team
• Bachelor's Degree with 2+ years marketing experience.
• Candidate should be detail-oriented, proactive and reliable with strong project management skills.
• Computer literacy required (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel).
• Familiarity with TV landscape
• Must be willing to work overtime with short notice.
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Highly organized, detail oriented and resourceful.
• Ability to work in a high pressure, fast moving environment.
• Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and client relation skills.
• Strong multi-tasking and time management skills to successfully manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
• Consistent team player who is willing to pitch in on last minute, high priority projects as needed.
• Experience in working in a marketing organization a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roop13-3-235-191-87-42 in your application.