The Brand and Media Marketing Coordinator plays a key role on supporting the Engagement and Performance department on coordinating all efforts related to brand strategy, brand engagement experiences, communication plan execution and development of campaign assets for all VOD products for NBCUniversal International Networks LatAm.
• Preparation and execution of day-to-day communication plans dedicated to our Networks' brand engagement marketing activities.
• Support with the execution and ideation of special projects, co-branded activations, and viewer engagement activities.
• Fully understand and execute the briefing process with both local/pan regional offices and partner agencies for all engagement activities in the region.
• Work closely with external production and design agencies and spearheading effective development of campaign assets as well as on the ground activity production.
• Support the adaptation of Pan regional campaigns into customized local campaigns always ensuring alignment with each network's goals.
• Coordinate all Pan regional brand engagement experiences in alignment with local and regional goals.
• Work closely with local teams and other company departments to ensure a coordinated approach to marketing campaigns.
• Maintain an engagement activity calendar to share with key stakeholders in the company.
• Work on presentations for proposals and campaigns.
• Great attention to detail
• Possess the ability to work on multiple projects with multiple teams at the same time and be able to adapt on an ever-evolving environment.
• Bachelor's degree in related field
• Bi-lingual (Spanish/English); Portuguese is a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjq4q0-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.