NBCUniversal Global Distribution is responsible for the sales and distribution of NBC Universal product to all forms of television and new media platforms in over 200 territories across the globe, its revenue portfolio exceeding $5Bn per year. This includes a rich library of more than 4,200 feature films and 110,000 television episodes, including current and classic titles, non-scripted programming, sports, news, long-form and short-form programming, and locally produced content from around the world. NBCUniversal Global Distribution is a division of Comcast NBCUniversal.
The Sales Administrator is responsible for managing and administering a number of Feature deals in EST (Electronic Sell-Through) and VOD (Video On Demand) for a number of designated territories and ITC/Premiere related issues, providing sales administration support to International Sales Team.
• Administer and effectively manage Features deals for a number of designated territories, working with key transactional retailers such as iTunes, Microsoft, Amazon and Google.
• Establish direct relationships with distributors & assist them with queries/needs that arise.
• Send legally binding notices (''product inclusion letters'') to distributors per contractual obligations.
• Ensure all contractual obligations and deadlines are met.
• Read and review agreements and amendments and ensure key terms, pricing, windowing is properly translated from the agreement to SAFE database and provide feedback on any nuances to our business team and make necessary updates when needed, systematically.
• Adhere to the distribution rights memos and the rights information in SAFE database.
• Review and track film rights changes and liaise internally with Rights team on amendment status.
• Research rights and confirm eligibility of first run and catalog product for inclusion into deals, working closely with Sales Administration colleagues as needed.
• Input and track EST, VOD & PVOD licenses using SAFE database (or new systems as they become available), price product in accordance to the agreement and process deals internally.
• Work closely with account management, sales and business teams for upcoming weekly license, reprices, new deal launch, default film new release pricing.
• Work closely with Distribution to ensure timely delivery of product and ensure coordination between Sales, Finance and Distribution on permissible shipping dates for new sales.
• Liaise internally with Legal, Finance, and Account Management
• Assist on ad hoc projects and perform other related duties as requested by Management and provide support to Sales Administration colleagues and Account Management.
• The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the company.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Pre-Law or related field preferred
• Knowledge of sales administration
• Strong Excel skills are vital
• Strong ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
• Ability to read and interpret legal agreements/documents
• Understanding of avails and product windowing
• Expert organizational skills and the ability to prioritize, monitor and manage workload
• Focused with attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure without compromising performance or accuracy in a deadline driven environment
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with both internal and external clients/customers
• Team player willing to be flexible and responsive to the business/department needs
Proactive individual who contributes to the smooth running and efficiency of the department
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dykeqk-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.