- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
The HR Operations Analyst will have the responsibility for assisting with the administration of all Talent Acquisition system tools relative to configuration, compliance, performance, training and troubleshooting. The HR Operations Analyst will be expected to juggle multiple responsibilities and projects while providing support across all Talent Acquisition tools including, but not limited to: Applicant Tracking System, Onboarding, I-9 Administration, Background Checks, and Reference Checks.
• Serve as a consultant and provide positive customer service experience for all NBCUniversal business units as well as maintaining relationships with our portfolio of businesses.
• Assist with management of the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and its associated and related modules.
• Act as a System Administrator for the ATS, maintaining business org structure, codes, talent gateway questions, candidate forms, communication templates, workflow/HR Statuses, attachments, system triggers, data privacy statement, etc.
• Troubleshoot questions / problems that come from system users, including, but not limited to: Recruiters, TA Coordinators, HR and Candidates. Open tickets with vendors when appropriate and escalate issues if necessary.
• Serve as a subject matter expert to successfully educate and train team members on all system functionality and department processes and provide support to new system users.
• Serve as a liaison for TA with other functional areas including Parks and International, HR Operations, Diversity & Inclusion, Talent Development, Page Program and HR Partners
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum 1+ years of experience working with HR Cloud Software solutions (SAP, SuccessFactors, PeopleSoft, Workday, Cornerstone, ADP, etc..) at a user or system administrator level
• Intermediate to advanced expertise with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) for the purposes of data analysis or for designing or formatting training documents and reference materials.
Additional Job Requirements
(note job #: BR)
• Must be willing to work in Englewood Cliffs, NJ offices with occasional travel to other locations as needed
• HR Systems experience
• Previous project management skills
• Ability to prioritize and handle high volume of requests and maintain high quality user support
• Superior interpersonal, written, and verbal skills
• Proven ability to be flexible, adaptable and collaborative in a fast-past, ever-changing work environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roe301-18-232-179-37-42 in your application.