Provide comprehensive administrative support for the Senior Vice President of Animation Production and Vice President of Animation Production through day-to-day office duties and to provide support for animated series television and non-theatrical movie production.
• General office duties – Manage busy executive calendars and schedule meetings. Manage incoming/outgoing calls, maintain emails and perform general correspondence.
• Liaison between department executives and agents/managers, other studio departments, and production personnel. Screen and process requests when necessary on behalf of executives
• Maintain departmental development and production files. Process and store overflow files with Universal Studios Central File system, and production elements (dailies, tape, DVD, CD, etc.) with Universal Studios Film Vault. Build and maintain Production Binders
• Process and track expenses and invoices for development personnel and vendors. Ensure timely and accurate processing and payment.
• Prepare and process executives' expense reports using the Concur program.
• Handle/schedule all travel including appointments.
• Assist Creative by performing internet research when necessary. Monitor trade publications and other outlets for relevant news/happenings.
• Maintain various status charts for planning, development, and vendor payments; inform legal & accounting of deliveries from writers, etc
• Maintain updates to development and production reports for weekly staff meeting
• Help organize yearly writers' two day roundtable meeting and dinner, coordinate travel for out of town visitors
• Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
• Three years experience working for a television or movie development executive or equivalent work experience.
• Bachelor's degree is a plus; equivalent combination of experience and education will be considered.
• Strong working knowledge and interest in the basics of film making. Animation, story development and writing, and children's entertainment experience and interest a plus.
• Strong computer skills. Particularly Windows XP (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint); IMDb Pro and Baseline. Photoshop experience a plus.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Strong communicator. Strong listener, speaker, and writer.
• Fosters mutually supportive relationships co-workers and others.
• Able to handle information with strict discretion and confidentiality
• Ability to anticipate what is needed to make an office run more smoothly including improving processes and reports
• Strong problem solver and resourceful
• Excels at keeping the office organized including filing and managing file storage.
• Interested in learning about all aspects of animation development and production.
• Excels at managing office priorities in a dynamic work environment.
• Does thorough and detailed work.
• Knowledge of animation resources, directories, major players/companies
• Knowledge of the animation business
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb7y6x-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.